What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Discussion in 'General' started by IAmMcLovin, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Put all his possessions in a big bag and drop it out the window. Jizz on his toothbrush. Hide some dead fish in his room so it will stank. Buy a fuck load of live crickets and unleash them while he's sleeping. I dunno don't let that little cunt get away with it. And the trick to not get assault charges is to beat him up so bad he can't remember it.

2. While it may seem like a gross violation of your personal space, you did bring a substance into his home that could have resulted in serious legal ramifications for him. He must have been pretty angry that you would violate his home and trust like that.

I cannot condone his destruction of your possessions, but you should be grateful that he did not call the police.

Your friend’s warning was woefully lacking vital information, but when in doubt, err on the side of caution.

3. Honestly? I'd beat his ass. I don't give a fuck if your a guest. You may be a guest but be broke and flushed your property. That waaaay crosses the line. I honestly wish I'd meet someone who'd do that to me just so I could beat his ass

4. Many threads show people getting ripped off like 15 dollars, and they wanna go back and kill the guy. I think this time, you have the right to destroy that mofo. You should find a new place to go, wait until its the day your leaving, THEN whoop his ass

5. Just find a bunch if his shit and smash it

6. [quote name='"Barnaby Jones"']key the guys car or slash his tires.[/quote]

This^ then he has no proof

7. Let us know how it goes. This has me more than mildly excited.

8. What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle. It's just against the rules.

Hopefully someone got that quote or I have lost faith in this generation.

9. [quote name='"Apu"']

What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle. It's just against the rules.

Hopefully someone got that quote or I have lost faith in this generation.[/quote]

It'd be worth him doing it just so I could catch him doing it :devious:

10. #70 Luvs2splooj, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    or
    dfgdfgdfgd

And actually I like the fucking with his car idea.

Except, wait about 2 weeks after you leave. Go back at night or whenever you can get to his car stealthily, and go apeshit with a bat for about 20 seconds. Take off.

I was gonna say leave a nug of weed on his seat but that would kind of kill the wait 2 weeks part since Itd point to you.

11. Our generation just died a little inside.

12. Well, you can't let the little scumbag get away with that shit!

Pinch off a big smelly turd in his underware drawer.

Figure out what he owes you and demand that sum in cash for your damage costs.

13. The guy is a PoS. What magically makes his car off limits?

I'd rather someone break my window than break my jaw.

14. It was a joke. Its from Pulp Fiction.

15. Ok, never saw that.

16. I think I just cried you should watch it one of Tarantinos best films. Sadly if you know the Simpsons decently well the whole plot is given away :(

17. #77 ReadThis, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Beat. His. Ass!

Edit: or tell hin the bud belonged to ya connect and if tyrone doesnt get his money, hes not going to be very happy.

18. I think the wisest consensus here is to do something seriously damaging to him without being incriminated yourself. If he decides to call the police you can just deny it like they said; if he kept it for some sort of evidence you can say that it was his. Really it would be his word against yours. Just make sure whatever you do to him doesn't make its way back to you.

19. Ok update guys, i forgot about this thread but i'l tell you what happened. So i got a place at my party friends house so i went over there yesterday. But before I left i decided i was gonna fuck some shit up cuz i didn't need their help anymore. I dumped dirty bong water on the desk of mcdouchebag, so now all his shit smells disgusting, and i poured weed crumbs from this left over sack in all his stuff, so his jacket, pants, drawers, and bed all stink like pot and he looks like a complete hypocrite. He comes home as i'm about to leave (i was trying to get out of there before he came back, didn't want to see his dipshit face no more).

He notices what happens and is all like "wtf!?!?" and starts shouting at me to clean it up. I said that he should get blazed once and learn its not even a bad thing, and to actually learn about shit instead of believing goverment lies. Than i nutted him :D

I also texted my friend and told him what a dick move it was not to tell me why or anything, i didn't flip too much shit but i made it clear he could stop considering himself buds with me. If that guy does try to pull shit on me, i can just show the cops the billion weed crumbs scattered around and tell them he's a lying stoner.

Glad i got out of there, so pissed i had to go through that whole experience and lose all my nice pieces. Really would have preferred to have avoided it but i do feel better knowing he's probably raging about how much his whole place stinks like weed.

20. [quote name='"IAmMcLovin"']Than i nutted him :D [/quote]
    What does this mean lol. Did you Cum on him?

[quote name='"IAmMcLovin"']
    I also texted my friend and told him what a dick move it was not to tell me why or anything, i didn't flip too much shit but i made it clear he could stop considering himself buds with me.[/quote]

I noticed you didn't respond to my earlier post suggesting you be somewhat upset with you friend for not warning you. But glad to know you did take that into consideration after reading it.