What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Discussion in 'General' started by IAmMcLovin, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Ok that is awesome I will admit :D

For the guy who said it was my friends place as well, the other roomie guy pays for more of the rent than him and therefore has a little more power over the place. Even if it wasn't his place he could still press charges for assault too.

And for guy sighing because I'm afraid of cops and shit, shut the fuck up. You wouldn't do anything outside the law either, so stop flexing your epeen to make yourself look tough. It's a clear indicator your a complete pussy irl.

2. Oh my god! He's gonna call the cops!

Lol...

I'm glad you're staying within the boundaries of the law. You're a good person.

We need more people like you in the society.

3. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Beat the shit out the guy.[/quote]

This^ is exactly what the fuck you need to do!!!!

4. But he's afraid of getting kicked out and the cops. So he won't do it.

5. Whaaat? You should never throw a bong kid..

But if your not willing to fight him whatever.. There's nothing more you can do you live and you learn

6. wtf this is like some yo rogan heefer

7. You need to think of it how he thinks of it. To him all drugs are extremely harmful and addictive, and weed is a drug. He probably won't think of it much differently to heroin or meth, and seeing as it's his apartment, he is gonna think it's bad and try to get rid of it.

It's a pain but sometimes people are like that. If you went to fight him you'd be like a druggie fighting a guy for his stash.

8. If I was in this position I would wait till my house was back to normal and I was going to leave then demand compensation for the bong and bubbler.

9. Respect, you need to get some.

10. Who are the bills adressed to at the house/apartment. If its your friends name, he owns the place and that douchebag roomie can't kick you out.

11. Beat the piss outta him, then leave

12. right now your in a difficult spot because you need somewhere to live for a little while..but i would put that shit in the back of my mind and when i leave some of his shit would be coming with me even if all i did was throw it in a trash can down the road

13. [quote name='"GGrass"']

But he's afraid of getting kicked out and the cops. So he won't do it.[/quote]

Ohhhhh, that makes sense!

14. if you dont fuck him up your not a man

15. Tell him listen motherfucker this is my apartment now, i am alpha male your my bitch so shut the fuck up or get kicked out your own place (5 second pause, and stare at him) ... Bitch!

16. Hi OP, I'm new here.

I just read your story, it was touching. If I was in your position this guy would be having an accident within the next few days involving a lot of subsequent time in hospital. Then again, advice was never my strong point.

17. I'm not promoting violence, but FUCK THAT DUDE UP, on the real...going through your shit? regardless if your a guest or not that guy deserves to get royally fucked up.:D

18. [​IMG]

and just remember Chuck agrees.
    [​IMG]

19. Don't beat the shit out of him. You won't get anything back and you'll probably get assault charges. There's nothing you can really do besides either moving out, stop smoking, or hiding all your shit in your car