What the fuck is up?

Discussion in 'General' started by greedyorphan, Jun 18, 2012.

1. What's up? What's going on in your daily happenings? What you up to at the moment? What side of the bed do you sleep on? What are you smoking or drinking? What irks your nerves? How fucked up did you get today. Just whatever. So, wtf is up?

Me, I'm good. Coasting, living life and chilling. Sitting up tonight smoking, drinking, and watching random ass youtube videos. I can't wait to get my Florida I.D so the family and I can go to Wet'n'Wild. I love to go to water parks high as fuck. It makes the swimming and funnel cakes that much more enjoyable!

2. mmmm funnel cakes

wonderland has the best funnel cakes

3. not shit man doin alot of the same shit erryday which is alot of things man...been getting fucked up way too much,,, i love college.

4. I'm just chilling browsing GC, listening to Dave Matthews while I roll around ;)

Nothing much doing today, a lot of haxball on my relaxing day off haha. I sleep on the left side usually, but it's getting lumpy so I'm on the right side now. A queen size mattress.. is less fulfilling with only one person. Smoking some dried out dank, had it a bit too long. Haven't been smoking as much recently, for no reason other than not feeling like it. I'm still debating on moving out of the country when my lease ends next May. Idk if I'm gonna do something that drastic yet, though. I still have time.

Why do you need an ID to go to Wet'n'Wild? Sounds like a fucking blast, though. Never been to a water park high, but I plan on it this summer! And Six Flags too :D

5. Nothing is fucking up man, nothing .
    Life sucks :(

6. Sorry to hear that brother. What sucks? You can PM if you want.

7. I don't need one necessarily, but Florida residents get in free all summer if you pay for one time.....and we plan on hitting that mofo up ALL Summer.

And yeah hit up a water park stoned and get in the "Lazy River". Most relaxing shit ever!......especially if you have a flask hidden in your cargo pocket containing Everclear!

8. Oh word!! Maybe I'll move to Florida :p How much is the initial fee? And do they make you pay more for the extra free visits?

Hell yeah man, I can see how that would be ridiculously relaxing. I may have to try that in different mindsets as well, and see how that goes ^_^ Everclear? You're a fuckin' boss, dude.

9. Much respect. I feel you on that too, part of the reason nobody ever asks me about myself is because I spend so much time asking about them :p I love learning about other people, which is why I'm in psychology. Of course, I want to help them out when they want it, hence the reason I plan on going into therapy and counseling. I feel I will be happiest with my life if I spend it helping others as much as I can.. maybe because I'm usually so happy (honestly have been told by a coworker that they thought I was weird at first because I'm always so happy at work), despite the situation, and I want others to feel like I do. And really there are only 3 things that can bring me down: death, or maybe to hit it more at its core, loss; the other 2 are my shortcomings and sad people.

And don't feel the need to respond; I'm well aware that listen does not also mean reply. This is all my thoughts unconditionally thrown out there, due to your gracious visitor message, which was more than enough to brighten my day. Sometimes I feel I'm the only listener out there; it's great to see more :) Now, if you're so inclined, I would enjoy hearing some of your rambling thoughts ;) But if you choose not to, well that's not one of the 3 things that make me sad, now is it? ;)

/ramble

10. Don't look at it like that man. There has to be a shining star in your life bro. Find it and hold onto it until you reach better days man. Life ain't always that bad. I mean, it sucks at times but make sure you hold on to the good shit that's going on.

I enjoy living life like I damn well please. if that means getting shitfaced in a waterpark at 11:00 a.m then well be it!

Hey man, I'm more than cool with just chilling and rambling. You can ask a helluva lot of GC members. I don't mind.:smoke:

11. Funnel cakes are the shit !

12. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']What's up? What's going on in your daily happenings? What you up to at the moment? What side of the bed do you sleep on? What are you smoking or drinking? What irks your nerves? How fucked up did you get today. Just whatever. So, wtf is up?
    [/quote]
    not much. today just hung out with some friends took a nap and did laundry. watching tv and browsing the forums. the left. unfortunately nothing. when my cat comes in my room just to meow me to death. i didn't, but last night i did some unmentionables and had a dandy ol time.

13. Shit is decent so far.:cool:

14. The bottom of my foot itches but I'm to lazy to scratch it at the moment.

15. listening to rage against the machine.
    and trying to find my toenail clippers.

16. Well today I worked. So part of it kinda sucked. I work at a resort and I deal with a lot of people on a day to day basis. Some are really chill and cool. Others can be some real fucking dick ticklers lol.

Anyway. On a better note I got REALLY fucked up the other night. Wednesday night to be exact. I then owned some ass in beer pong. Won every game I played Haha.

Now im chillin sitting at my computer with a 2 foot zong on one side and a lighter on the other. And by fuck im gonna smoke it lol

17. shit bros at first i ate 1 brownie... then, i ate like 20 clams, too many doritos, a gyro, some ribs, ice cream cake, hella egg rolls, and........idk but i think i might die.i kind of want to eat more

18. ^^^
    Bro that sounds dank as fuck lol

19. Beer pong. FUCK YEAH! My beer pong table is in storage right now but I can't wait to get that bitch back. I also got a beer pong poster with all my buddies aliases signed on it. Good fucking times man!

20. Chillin out, mostly inside my apartment and away from the real world. Thinking about calling up some of my friends and start to hang out with them a lot more now, but it's always good to take some time by yourself.