What the fuck is up with my social situation?

Discussion in 'General' started by new buddy, Jun 24, 2010.

1. I used to have tons of friends and go out every single day. Now I want to have all these friends and want to go out like i used to, but then when it comes to actually calling up people i know or even my friends i get shy about it and feel like i'm doing soemthing dumb?

it's not even calling to chill with them, even for bud i get like "no i don't want to" and then I go "fuck, i don't wanna be home all night" but then again "fuck i don't wanna call this guy"

it's fucking confusing and I fucking hate it.

2. Gets worse as you get older unless you are always out and active. I had a ton of friends, and now I am down to a couple, and rarely see them. Maybe I should have just got married like they all did, cause now I am like the last single dude standing and I aint even 30.

3. i'm 18 turning 19 really soon

4. im in the same situation, me and my friends have kinda grown apart, theyre doing their own thing now im stuck here on my own without any friends. just gotta wait till college which sucks and i often question my own social "situation" and feel isolated.

5. Oh you haven't even begun going out and having fun yet. You are just about to begin having fun :D

If you are shy, don't let it over take you, not now, not at your age. Just call people up, get out and enjoy it.

6. thanks for the encouragement dudes... i really should... i cannot wait till i move out to college... it will be awesome....

also, before i graduated, I never liked hanging out with the kids who weren't smoking pot everyday or drinking/partying every weekend. i didn't think i was better than them by any means, but I never really liked hanging out with them. Now I loved chilling with the kids who partied every weekend and smoked everyday but I always felt shy around them idk why.

7. get a roomate or two

8. I'm not a fan of this "I can't wait till..." why not just enjoy everyday and try to make the most of it? As long as your alive there's a chance for a fun, awesome, or adventurous day.

9. exactly you gotta think of it this way

and most importantly understand that when you're 80 what do you want to be able to remember from your 18th and 19th year if anything you knoww

so do memorable things and be bold because in the end all of it will be nothing but a memory

even if you make a fool outta yourself or your friends sketch on you or whatever you're worried about

at least you'll be able to remember something happened instead of nothing

10. going through the same thing. seems like everyone either went to jail or moved far away, mostly moved. plus, now i feel like nobody wants to see me anyways. i could call people and ask them to chill, but its like they wouldnt wanna hang out with me. wish i could tell you what to do, but im in the same situation. youre not in it alone at least.

11. this is good shit right here.... never thought of it this way. Fuck man, I want to go out now and smoke/drink get fucked up and have fun.

12. i dont understand your sky to call a guy for bud? tha fuck

13. nah man hahah not just any guy, he's my friend... i feel more comfortable calling someone who doesn't know me for some reason.

14. oooo idk man go get lifted then hit him up

15. I was in the same situation a while ago. Just relax man your friends probably want to chill with you like you want to chill with them

16. if they do i wish they'd hit me up more often.... or maybe i just need a bigger group of friends.

17. Friends ain't everything (yeh people gonna hate me for this).

but...90% of peoples friends lie and use you and there peers...me i had few good friends in my whole life...

Most important thing in life is you're family...they the true friends.

but heres advice just suck it up phone them worst thing is they gonna say no. or they busy.

18. Im 18 and im the same way.I use to have alot of friends and wed always skateboard and smoke or go out and shit and now i just chill alone alot,but i think its because everyone started getting on my nerves.I just felt like i was too mature to hang out with them.

19. eh, I thought life sucked til about 18, then I started figuring out what I really love in life. Just do what you want in life but make sure you stay busy and have something to look forward to. You're about to have a fuckload of fun. :smoke:

20. #20 new buddy, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    Alright so I took everyones advice and went out yesterday and said fuck it... threw down like 20 dollars and smoked out my friend who later smoked me out in return and then we smoked with 4 of my friends.

These kids were cool all except one. The one who i don't like is my dealer... he always gets on my fucking nerves. He bugs out about everything and acts like a fucking douche bag 24/7. He's the kind of guy... well actually i'd be suprised if any of you know a kid like this. basically he's obsessed with himself, talks in 3rd person, thinks hes the shit. I can't really explain, if you met him you probably wouldn't like him. Everyone just talks to him cause he gives fat ass sacks of really dank weed.

so anyway, we chilled in a nature reserve for a while smoked like 5 or 6 joints and I was really high since I only smoke about once a week so when I do smoke I get really high. there were 2 people there who i met once before. played beer pong with one of them and went on the L run with the other. They're brothers and are both going to D1 schools in the fall to play soccer (yeah, they're ridiculous, the both of them). They're pretty chill...

SO now that I'm done like describing the kids which now seems pretty pointless to me i'll finish my bitching. I was chilling with them smoking joints and J(my dealer/friend/not really) got a call from this hot girl who wanted a dub. So he gets on the phone and we find out that shes with like 4 of her friends and they want to chill with us. He gets off the phone and we're all like fuck yeah. I look at my phone: 12:13 am. FUCK! I got work in the morning and gotta be up at 7. I can't really describe how much of a bitch I felt just dipping out when girls were about to show up. I feel like they thought I was trying to avoid being with girls.

So I get up and remember I'm really fucking high i'm like "fuck yo i gotta go" slap hands with everyone one of the soccer player kids fucks with me i laugh with him. His brother looks at me says peace slaps hands with me (apparently I slap hands in a weird way?) and i'm standing there so high I'm about to like fall over. He goes "ooohh shit bro you got the jeffrey?" i'm like :confused:. He goes "dude you got the whiteys haha you gotta fight it man" (he was talking about a bad high that some people get. basically it feels like a bad weed trip and you get really heavy feeling all sweaty cold and pale hence: "whitey".) He tells me to walk home and fall asleep and feel better. At this point I'm reallly fucking stoned but I'm not sick like he thinks I am so im just like "yaaaa brooo". He asks me where I live and I'm like (insert location here) he's like fuck bro good luck... walking homes gunna suk but you gotta fight it off.

why the fuck am i writing this none of you give a shit... i'm gunna post it anyway.

i guess i'm posting it so maybe someone can point out something about me that i don't realize.