Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What The Fuck is up With my Eye?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, May 28, 2011.

1. So I smoke a lot,ive been having this big old half black circle ,down below my eye.I look like a big old pothead with it.My face just doesn't look like a face from it.And when Im high it's way way bigger and worser.How the fuck does this shit happen and why.

2. Sleep deprivation causes dark rings under the eyes, I think thats whats going on.

3. smoking causes eye bags. Drink lots of water, cold water on face when you wake up. Sleep well.

4. Pics?

Get some sleep?

Use some energizing cream? Steal some from your mom ;) or girlfriend/wife?

5. lol the problem is i can stay wake for 3 days just sleeping for nearly 4-5 hours when im out of weed.

6. lol that's exactly why dude. You need sleep man.

7. Damn I've always had dark circles under my eyes, but my mom has been busting my ass lately telling me I look horrible from smoking blah blah blah. I had no idea smoking made it worse. What exactly can you do to minimize it?

8. #8 RzaStyle, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    Lots of water, low stress, sleep like 6-8 hours. Splash cold water on your face right when you wake up to constrict your blood vessels. Eyebags blow.

9. put two spoons in the freezer overnight.

wake up and put the back of the spoons under your eyes directly on the bags. it doesn't have to be immediately when you wake up, but sometime within the first hour