What The Fuck Is This

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ByBySucker, Jun 2, 2014.

1. So heres whats new and fucking ridiculous in my life. So theres these friends of the family renting our house for the past 3 years and I get over there today for the first time in about two years to find this. Im so fucking pissed its ridiculous how could they just let this go, without notifying us. Figured a blade might have some knowledge he could drop. What is this, termites? And are they liable to pay for this or what jesus this is making this tolerance break a hell of a lot harder. Any help is much appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Smoke it bro

Looks like dank fire for sure

Omega369

3. They didn't give you a security deposit? Just use it to pay for it.

4. wtf is that lol. 

5. no clue dude

6. #6 fallen in smoke, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    looks like some kind of termite mounds to me

7. get an exterminator.

Cant be to hard to fix.

Im a builder type of guy I can fix or make just about anything.

Easy shit bro...

8. Is that in water? Wtf?

9. What gets me is these fuckers lived with it in their house for a year. Not like its anywhere real obvious like THE LIVING ROOM (which it is that was sarcasm) Its my moms house but I was over there with her checking it out. We have a terminix person coming over soon. No its above a window @JesseBotwin

10. They said "oh we sent you pictures (lie) and we had a curtain there so we didnt see it" smdh.. fucking scum

11. Hmm.. Tell us when you figure out what it is. It looks really fuqin weird..

12. Will be sure to keep this updated, im gonna need someplace to vent anyways .

13. did you have a rental contract with them? if not things become more difficult, however in most states they will still be liable for negligent damages if you draw it out in court long enough.

if there is all sorts of damage all over call a lawyer for a (most often free) consult to see what your state laws are in this matter.

14. bumping for interest OP!

15. we did have a contract with them, I dont know the exact details of it though.

16. Fuck lawyers, put on your work boots and fix it.  might take parts of an afternoon.

17. all depends on the extent of the damage they caused. somebody with zero experience trying to fix up piping or electrical can be a bad idea.

if its just cosmetic or minor damage thats a whole different story. probably worth having somebody knowledgeable come and check the place out if it looks too beat up though to make sure you arent say patching a whole in the wall when there was wiring that needed fixing inside the hole you just patched.

Chances of wires or plumbing over window is slim.

It looks like a nuke the bugs scrape it with a scraper, mud it, sand it and paint it.

I have 2 houses and do all the repairs that are real fucked up and its not one of those.

Peace of cake.

A fucked up job is a leaky shit pipe under a house crawl space with spiders and cat shit everywhere,,, Been there.

When a plumber wants $100 an hour just be happy and pay the man  :)

19. Another picture. I guess what really pisses me off is the fact that there is no reason to do this except to upset us.

Attached Files:

This sounds like a case for judge mathis