what the fuck is this

Discussion in 'General' started by Carlton, Aug 12, 2013.

1. #1 Carlton, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
  2. Literally.

• Like Like x 1
  3. "Sometimes teens will create a blunt out of a hallowed out cigar filled with marijuana and another drug like crack." LMFAO!

• Like Like x 1
  4. hahhahaha

5. where in the hell do these people get grey weed from?

also nobody smokes stems

6. lol I feel like they're writing this as people from the 70s or something "teen hangout"??? I've never heard anyone recent say something like that

7. Literally, I don't understand.

8. They're obviously trolling.

9. Its funny how they say you can see if they are using pot if they wear tshirts or hang up posters with the leaves on them. Like seriously if that doesnt give it away you might be a bad parent.

10. Carlton, you need to stop editing titles, literally.

11. #12 cball, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    ...it goes on to explain that blunts are hollowed out cigars filled with pot AND crack... :confused: :eek: :laughing:

sorry MODS, but context just makes it funny... :ey:

edit...was to busy laughing..typo

You realize parents like to work themselves up into a frothing hysteria about marijuana right? They reflexively gravitate [SIZE=12.222222328186035px]toward[/SIZE] the worst case [SIZE=12.222222328186035px]scenario[/SIZE] and the reason is fairly obvious, they're parents and terrified about letting go.  But not just that they're terrified pot will lead to something else and they lack the rationale to consider other more measured possibilities.

13. Literally

• Like Like x 1