Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what the fuck is this world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #41 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here. The 90s were the shit. Everyone had money back then things were good.

2. Wooo pointless thread. Way to not post anything relevant to WHY you say that.

3. Whats wrong with this world is that humans have placed "ownership" over the world. All borders are illegal, all rules and laws designed to instill fear and control over another human being is wrong and should be illegal! Human beings controlling the lives and decisions over other human beings is wrong and illegal. Most of the human population on this planet are not free. What's even worse is that most of the people on this planet don't want to be free they would rather be told what to eat and how to eat it and what things they should and shouldn't do. Instead of thinking for yourself and living by a moral code that you yourself set.

4. Idk but the last time i asked myself this it was when i found out my lil brother cant wear hats to school AT ALL. No beanies, hats, anything. Period. Ever. And i was just like.. da fuck?

5. I was once chased down and yelled at by the vice principal in my middle school for wearing a bright orange beanie outside during lunch...

She said it was against the rules and I was purposely trying to cause panic by wearing it...

I sat there for ten minutes (literally 10 fucking minutes) explaining to her that it's my right to wear this... even back then I was a stubborn bastard.

6. Same here. Half of the rules they try to enforce along with other stuff is just like, whats the point in individuality if there has to be guidelines? Then I would sit there and explain with very good points that pointed out the flaws that THEY are making, only to be shot down:mad:

7. thats how it starts. they put massive amounts of rules for u to follow in school so when you get out you think its normal to be controlled by other humans. who the fuck gives some dude in DC, that i dont even fucking know, the right to tell me what to do with MY life?! shit will never change tho...

8. truly... I want the world to either end soon, be invaded by aliens and have to fight everyday to survive, or the chinese have been harboring a secret army and take over the world. Which then again we are fighting for our lives. Anything that involves guns and violence... basically anything that will get me out of school lol

9. There's no comprehension of what will come to change us. All we can do is accept it when it comes and to do our best to adapt to the "new".