What the fuck is saliva?

Discussion in 'General' started by BustedLungs, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I've seen a couple of posts about this & have zero clue what the hell it is.

Lay it on me folks.

2. Saliva is the stuff your mouth produces to keep everything moist.

Salvia is a legal (in most places, I believe) plant that when smoked will give you a very short, trippy high. I've only seen people take it, and it honestly doesn't look like much fun at all. My buddy went to the land of cereal for about 5 minutes, came back, and that was that lol

3. salvia is a hell of a drug. youtube it

4. Ive never done it my self but from what i know its a herb that you smoke.. usually from a bong and it gives u an intense but short ( 10- 15) min high.

Dont wanna say too much cuz im not sure if its its correct.

sry i couldnt be more helpful

5. you have no clue about it until you youtube it hahahaha

just youtube "salvia trip"

6. Does everyone except me and pmurph realize that he didnt type SALVIA he typed SALIVA maybe you guys are all just assuming...Or you really didnt notice...

Salvia is a naturally occuring plant that induces a 10-20 minute visual trip.

Saliva is a liquid sercreted in your mouth to prevent dry mouth. When you smoke weed the glands stop producing the liquid Hence cottonmouth.

7. lol i doubt it, Crucial, but I thought it was kinda funny. typos lol

8. Saliva is a spit thing that flows in your mouth to prevent dryness!

9. Salvia is fucking intense! I felt like I had lived my entire life as the paint on the walls (not the walls, the paint on them) :p

Some other crazy stuff too.

10. I smoked salvia back before it was trendy... about... 6 yrs ago and tripped balls. it's short (like whippets... just a few seconds/ minutes) but it will fuck. you. up.
    and apparently it does something with your seratonin levels (like E) and can really damage you but I'm no Dr. or anything. I wouldn't do it again unless clearly supervised cuz you kinda lose all sense of what's going on. it's crazy.

11. I dont like salvia. It makes me a scary and shit:eek:

12. salvia is some crazy shit

13. Right on. thanks to all that replied.

14. My salvia experience was with 50x ordered from a online canadian source. I smoked it out of my hammer bubbler with a friend of mine who also was quite interested in using it. We put on some chill tunes, laid out on my big bed and closed the blinds and put on soft lights. It was perfect setting.

I had no idea how much to use so I just packed maybe a quarter of the bowl with the extract flakes.

The taste is like nothing else it is really quite terrible and the taste sticks with you through the trip. I immediately fell backwards through space and time into a vortex and sliced reality where I had to slide myself back into the correct slice of reality.

And 3 minutes later I was fine. I sweated like a motherfucker and tripped face for about 5 min total and had no recoll;ection of what my physical body was doing until I heard my friend saying "you're just tripping dude. chill out your just tripping face.

15. I wouldn't even say this.

You have no idea until you try it. Psychedelics can hardly be explained with spoken word, much less a video on Youtube of a trip. It's impossible to assess what is, in actuality, going on in someone's conscious when undergoing an experience of that magnitude. Especially, especially with something as powerful as Salvia Divinorum.

16. I tried salvia like 10 times, but it always makes me feel uncomfortable. If you like being unable to move, sweaty, not knowing where you are, meaningless visions, and involuntarily laughing but not because it's funny.. you should try salvia.

17. I would say this. Thats why I'm quoting it.