what the fuck is happening

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hesthedaddy, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Help please , im six days into flowering and all the new growth is distorted like leaves bending and growing in random directions. Here is pics. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. ...I don't understand the question, your plants look fine.

3. sorry but you will have to explain the problem better or upload pics that have the plant in focus.. it looks like your camera was focusing on the wall behind the plant.

Loads fo things can cause leaf deformations and also growth abnormalities.. so you will nee to provide standard info exactally whats wrong.. grow conditions medium.. ph of water used.. nuts lighting conditions humidity frequency of watering (may sound dumb but over 1/2 the problems I see on here are either ph issues or over watering issues.

so.. if you can post a clearer pic of whats going on and answer the above (I may have missed something in the list) more people will likely answer...

4. How often do you water?

5. It sounds similar to a zinc problem, but without pics it's hard to tell. Flush them out, and test the PH from the runoff. Make sure that's in check before you add nutes.

6. #6 hesthedaddy, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

I will take some pics on camera 2morro erm water once a day about a quarter litre, try n keep ph around 7 and humidity is 30% there abouts and grow medium is organic soil

7. don't water everyday, only water when you poke the soil an inch deep with your finger and its still dry there.

8. #8 hesthedaddy, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thankyou fella will try this I dj a complete newbie so I am open to any advise/guidance =)

9. The main reasons are that if its overwatered it can harm the plant, ie. droopy leaves. Also the roots can develop root rot, but I've honestly only seen root rot in a nursery setting because the drip irrigation was on too long. If you have a pH adjuster you might want to try lowering it to 6-6.5, BUT for my first grow I was watering with a pH of 8 so the plant will survive anyhow it will just absorb less nutrients. just some random stuff, your plants seem to look ok, but its hard to tell! if you ever DJ in So Cal get me into the club for vip seats and drinks i love free drank! haha

10. That's why the first thing i asked was how much you water. Looks like a soggy plant to me. First thing is first, you need to give it a lot more water than a liter when you water. Your soil sounds like a recipe for root rot, mold, salt build up, and more.... I wrote a thread that you can scroll down and find. Its for this reason right here. Give it a read. Thread is titled " watering methods "
    Best of luck!

11. Thanks for the info/guidance people have stopped watering her so much and she is looking so much better!! You guys rule *smoke*

Does anyone here fancy making an EDUCATED guess as to what strain this plant could be?? It was given to me buy a good friend who said it came from a dank bit of 'import' but its homegrown (obviously by me) and I cant exactly call it homegrown import lmao!! Anyone had identical looking ladies????????? Confused.com