What the fuck is going on?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by piffcity09, Sep 15, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU]YouTube - New Boyz "You're A Jerk" OFFICIAL Music Video HD Extended / Uncensored *Skee.TV[/ame]

oh

my

god

2. not a fan of commericial hip hop but i give props for them getting famous being original...

3. what the FUCK was that?

*goes to cleanse ears with something worthwhile*

this whole style needs to die. (not hiphop, just shit like this)

4. That was the most annoying shit I've ever heard.

5. #5 k.smith904, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    shit like this makes me want to move to a deserted island and live the rest of my life alone.

Even their fucking name is ignorant. It just confirms the fact that you will never hear another "song" from them after this.

"We da New Boyz, we gun come up wit a stupid ass catchy hook, then fade away forever. But not before we rape whats left of hip-hop. Peace yo."

6. I might get neg repped for this but I don't give a fuck SKINNY JEANS ARE GAY AS FUCK.

7. Haha saw this vid a while ago. Its decent for bass and nothing else.

8. I really do not understand why one of those kids was wearing a Rancid shirt during this ever-so-irritating catastrophe.

9. yea, this is a perfect example of what i hate about music today.

10. White people wearing "black clothes": stupid fake wigger.

Black people wearing "white clothes": trend-setting, progressive, cool.

I'm just sayin...

11. if you think that song was bad, check this one out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyBI4Y7Dz6c]YouTube - Trey Songz ft. Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy "LOL Smiley Face" (with lyrics)[/ame]

seriously, WTF? I don't know what's worse, these two songs or the comments on them that are like "omg i luv dis song"

12. Yeah but the LOL smiley face song is wayyy better than the first song, everything is fine except for the gay ass lyrics.

13. Old ass song that sucks as much ass.

14. hahaha that LOL smiley face song is some fuckin funny shit
    i was seroiusly like laughing my ass off during the whole song hahaha

15. Like what the fuck are they saying jerk it at some point? Like one guy says jerk and other says it??? And he says everybody was jerkin? They have funny pants on and they saw a banging spaceship or sometuing? I think they were trippin balls makin this

16. Jerk is a type of dance. When they are walking and bobbing up and down.... yea thats jerkin it.

17. I almost neg rep for you knowing this hahaha