What the fuck is going on?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mushroomsatsuji, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Do you have self esteem issues? Or do you just have an "introverted" personality. Theres a pretty big difference, some people just dont like being outgoing and talkative, and others its because of an underlying self esteem issue with themself.

I used to have a lot of self esteem issues back in middle school.. to be honest smoking weed has helped realize how pointless constantly worrying about what other people think of you is. And now I'd say i'm a lot more outgoing, because I just dont care what most people think about me.

Self esteem issues are the hardest to overcome, thats for sure. Take my little brother for instance... hes sort of going through the same thing. His friends at school (7th grade) are starting to turn on him and they all talk shit to him and tell him no one likes him. He came home crying yesterday and it reminded me of how I was back in middle school.

You really should find a new therapist to talk to about your anger issues... it seems like that could play a major role in it all. good luck man..

2. #22 ithofbubbles, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    Ur a personal smoker, not a social smoker, stop smoking with pple, make sure u have nothing to be paranoid about, liston to some music or play a game w/e hobbies u got, be alone and smoke, chances are ull just enjoy geting so baked with a low tolerance, that was my problem a few years ago but not as bad as urs i just got quite, im not a social smoker still but my tolerance is so high from smokin all my good buds to myself that i only get a tiny buzz when somone rolls up a blunt of shwag wich is the case 95% of the time for me tho i never had a problem smokin with 1-2 pple just big circles.

theres no use in smokin if u dont enjoy it.

3. Yes, and yes. Im a lot better since I started smoking so it has helped me break out of my bubble, but I guess I still have a long way to go. I guess I am a loner stoner, but I want to enjoy it with other people as well.

4. Damn... unfortunately I've run out of suggestions, I still think that stress/self esteem issues are to blame. Thats a personal goal that only you can overcome.

Good luck with everything man...

5. That usually only happens when I'm with someone I'm not comfortable with. If I'm smoking with someone who I think is shady, or gives me funny looks or whatever, I get hella quiet and don't say shit. This also happens when I'm sober, that's why I only smoke with people I'm comfortable with or make me feel comfortable.

6. That happens to me too dude. Like I say something, and people give me these confused looks. I don't even realize I've said the wrong word.

7. well, you know, you COULD just stop smoking weed.
    haha.

but sounds like some kinda anxiety or something. i don't know, i'm not a doctor. and i imagine telling your doctor, "i totally trip out when i get blazed" isn't going to get a serious diagnosis, other than "stop smoking weed."

i'd say take a break.. come back, see if it still happens. if so, just don't smoke as much. or, if you're really nuts, quit altogether.

8. i think u need a long t-break..
    that what i'm going do when my weed is gone

i need a long 6 month break.. my body is getting acting weird, i'm not thinking right...

9. Dude, you sound like me. I suggest you get yourself a new shrink, say you want to deal with your anxiety issues and begin talking to him about your panic attacks. The Dr. will talk to you about medication if he sees (or rather, when he sees) that it's bad enough. You don't have to give the Dr. any incriminating information, just that basics of your anxiety attacks. In my case, when my shrink talked about medication, I told him that my Physician tried putting me on Ativan with limited results. With any luck, and some serious talking you'll get a prescription for an anxeity medication thats right for you. In my case, Klonopin. For sleep and half the dose used for sleep to control anxeity in the day/ counteract cripppling anxiety.

That's Clonazepam, a strong slow acting Benzodiazepine anxolytic.

http://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm Webpage for Benzodiazepine equivalencies.