What the fuck is going on in my head?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoogemeister, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I've always felt that everyday cannabis use makes people feel like this. It makes you realize real things.

2. Look im not trying to start a fight,i know how this feels,i was like very depressed for this shit, Especially the girl with the bong thing. But heres my thought,if it was only a fraction of her memory,why cant it be yours to???. You enjoyed the moment,and she enjoyed it,Fuck if youll forget it,just be grateful that at least you did that,at least your alive. Think about the people that dont have family,that are sick. The only thing that keeps me happy is my memory,all the happy thoughts that i went through in my life. I dont find any reason to be depressed in this life,just explore it,live it,and fuck if your going to forget it. Enjoy your friends,theyre a big part in your life,try to have fun with them as much as posibble. And dude.......STOP CRYING.

3. Yeah, I can't stop thinking ever. Maybe that's why I'm a good critical thinker... who knows.

Was it Hemingway who said that the intelligent people can never be truly happy?

He's probably right. Nothing ever seems to work out, yet I'm willing to make them work. I don't even get a chance - it just won't happen. Headphones in, texting fingers at the ready and AWAYYYY we go.
    :mad:

4. I would +rep all of you but i've given out too much for now.

Thanks to all, seriously.

5. Read Catcher in the Rye.

6. I know exactly what you mean about the girl passing you the bong. Countless times I've smoked with randoms and forgotten. Life is too full of things to remember every little thing, and when you fade it with alcohol and weed its even harder to do. It makes me feel so insignificant.

But at the same time, you gotta look at it as a challenge. If it makes you so sad, maybe it's time that you become the person that is remembered. Not by a girl passing you a bong, but maybe by some people who need someone to remember and give them hope?

I'm high and if that's too much advice then whatever, but I think it sounds inspirational.

7. I wonder if people like us ever change. You know, the depressed-sensitive-intelligent type. :(

8. i hope man, i really do hope, ive been thinkin that quite awhile myself

9. I really hope to.. I feel the same exact way. Its OCD and anxiety I think, idk ive been taking some valium to help with it, not enough to get fucked up but just enough to stop all of the nonsense.

10. Write a book dude.

11. Eat some mushrooms. It is amazing what a little perspective can do for you.

My depression and anxiety issues have all but been eliminated and I am a much happier, emotionally healthier person.

12. Dude i think we might be long lost twins cause that is my thoughts like every day, it was actually a bit eerie how much that matched how i feel...

13. #33 Stoogemeister, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010

yea i've eaten shrooms 6 times, and they were pretty much all awesome trips, some better than others, and i did learn something from every single one. But i would always wake up the next day sober, seeing it as a good experience. I mean like i said i learned things, but i still just wake up in the reality i dont really want to be in. If you know what i mean

In the trip, and in the comedown, it seems after this change in perspective is over, you will remain enlightened and content, because of the experience you had. But it never worked out that way. Daily life just eventually melted together in the monotonous and irritable day to day obligations and riff raff

14. #34 HighHaze, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    if i mentioned how much i can relate to you, this message would be too long, so i'll just say a couple of things.

Recently, I have been really pissed off with judgmental people. like you said, people wont even look at you....and because i'm a big intimidating black guy, i get prejudged all the damn time. i used to take it as motivation to make myself a better person and prove them wrong, and music was always that outlet for me whenever i felt any sort of way.

lately though, after an E trip with my friends, i was telling them some of my personal stories and one of my friends basically brought it to my awareness of how judgmental the people in my story were against me. I guess i've gotten so used to being judged that i never thought much of it until now.

ever since then, i've been seeing it all over the place and realized that no matter how friendly i was/am, some people will never give you a chance. i'm introverted as well and used to enjoy approaching random people, but not so much anymore because of some of the experiences. People make me out to be awkward for wanting to talk, or just plain be scared/intimidated of me. it's pretty much a fact that almost everyone who DOES get to know me loves me though....but thats up to them if they want to break that barrier.

just last night i went to pathmark to buy my dad a lotto ticket and that part of the store was closed apparently, and when i asked a lady who worked there if anyone was working there, she literally looked me up and down then said "what do you need, ciggarettes?" then today some bitch on the road pissed me off when i was trying to get in a lane but she wouldnt let me, yet the lanes weren't moving. i flipped her off at least three times and had road rage.

earlier that day, i couldn't cash my last check (which i've had for a month) from my job which i got fired from because i didn't have my license because someone stole my wallet. anyway, when i got home, my dad told me that he wanted me to help him write his will (because he is dying), and i just broke down and cried.

he cried also. we talked seriously man to man for....probably the first time. it made me appreciate our relationship more. i also talked to him about my problems and how people were so judgmental and he gave me advice..nothing i didnt already know, but it was good to talk.

anyway this is getting too long and i dont feel like typing my whole life story. the point is, we go through this shit too man

15. Yo bro I read that whole thing and to me it sounds like you just reality checked yourself. Nothing wrong with that bro haha, you're just human. Try not to make it a big deal though, this is life and it is what you make it. So make yours good for your sake.

Peace

16. its uplifting to see all the posts from different people that feel and go through exactly the same shit i do .. i just wish i had more people like this in my life

17. Was the girl that passed you the bong really attractive? Does weed still feel good?

18. honestly i never saw her face. I was on a porch at night it was very dark, she seemed very chill and easy going. And yea it still feels good to smoke

19. Oh okay, well, being an oversensitive guy isn't easy in this world. The only solution I can think of is psychiatric drugs. Or maybe meditation or some spiritual practice. I think a lot of "mental illness" is just being really sensitive or empathic. It's bittersweet being like us, but most of the time it's just horribly depressing.

20. Have you ever heard of teenage angst? What you're feeling is pretty common and normal, you've just put it into words better the most people your age. You'll work through it as you grow and mature (I speak from experience). I have more to say on this, and i'm afraid I'm sounding condescending, but I'm on my phone... I'll get back to this thread in the a.m.

angst: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com