Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the fuck is a blade?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danik420, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Why am I being called the sharp metal end of a sword by 99% of people on grasscity? Is it an inside thing?

2. Grasscity...Blades of grass....get it? :smoking:

3. yeah, its stupid.

4. your defiantly a sharp one too

:)

5. Chill out, this is a weed forum.

6. Idk but I even have started using it a little, before on here I never even had heard it used before lolol.

7. chill out sword blade

8. No anger intended, just peace :smoke: . I just tend to cuss a lot.

Ahh, so it's blades of grass. Now I get it, blades!

9. I use it all the time, it just happens haha. I think its super chill we've got a name for eachother and its actually a good one at that.

10. a vampire killer

11. Its from a thread from like... 2003. haha just realized that smokinokie posted the link. Props to him for knowing it.

12. Hell yeah!
    It took me a WHILE to figure out what blade meant, finally just put it together myself

13. yeah at first i was also like what the fuck are they talking bout, then that one magical day when i typed "forum.grassc....wait a minute, GRASS, blades! oh i fucking get it" then i had to retype the adress because it sent me nowhere.

14. Lol, yeah it's better then most nicknames

15. #16 Dylanzs, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    [quote name='"jevonsp"']its from a thread from like... 2003. Haha just realized that smokinokie posted the link. Props to him for knowing it.[/quote]

JESTER4YALL-

blades?

"alone we are small but when we get together we form a community. All the blades creates grass city"
    first person to think of it.

16. Sup blades.