What the fuck?! I think the cops are watching me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Joey24x18, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Thats awful bro. I cant believ u got a felony for weed this fucked up drug war needs to end...

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

damn dude. that's incredibly shitty. kinda confused, though, did they get you for the grow? or just for weed you had separated

3. Damn OP, that's one of the more fucked up things I've heard. Any idea how they found out? Did they say they were tipped off, or did they tell you how you slipped up at some point that lead to their bust?

4. #104 Acid Raindrops, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    Rasta hat and aviators.. Real inconspicuous lol...
    Seriously that sucks you got busted but I just can't help but laugh at the image of being out in the middle of almost nowhere and some random dude with a big rasta hat and sunglasses knocking on your door at night asking for weed and then turning around and walking down the road nowhere. It almost sounds like something out of a movie. Shoulda sold the retard some catnip or oregano.

5. Trust me when I say this, go with your gut feeling. I've had undercover a tail me, my phones tapped, and alot of other shit, but they never caught me with anything because my gut feeling told me to get rid of everything, so I did. Thanks to that the cops felt like a bunch of dumb mofos when they kicked my door in and found nothing.

6. I love how at the beginning everyone thought OP was bugging only to find out he actually DID go to jail for 2 years!

7. I'll take over, OP. Problem solved lol. 

8. #108 DRiggins, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    Would be nice to know how it all came about and what happened in general.

One thing I can say for sure is that I had a feeling it was going to turn out bad.  All of the people saying "take a chill pill" or "you're just paranoid" worry me.  I don't think you guys understand things fully and are naive.

In small  rural places, like where the OP lived, the cops do have time to bust a small time grower. I've lived in a small town where they issue tickets like candy to minors smoking cigs.  You don't think they will bust a grow?  

Right, wrong, stupid as it may be, it's still illegal where he lives and there are actual legal statutes specific to growing, possession, distribution etc. The criminal charges, fines, and other ramifications for violating those statutes were in effect when the OP was an infant.
    The cops have freaking guidelines to go by, sure they have some minimal  leeway in how they handle things but  it's their job to enforce the law. 

Anyway, before I go off on a tangent all I can say is trust your gut feeling. If I was the OP I would have chopped everything the moment the fucker left and flushed it little by little till gone. I would have followed that by getting rid of the equipment and anything that would be self incriminating.  Hard drive etc.
    How is some random guy making his way to a grow house to inquire about buying weed not suspicious? What is wrong with some of you?

I have some ideas on how he got caught even if he told nobody and kept his odor under control.

He visited a hydro store. Cops hang around them ALL THE TIME taking plate numbers and many, many people get busted that way.  http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/pinellas-hydroponic-garden-shop-has-attention-of-deputies-searching-for/1204506

He ordered seeds online.  Yeah, yeah, I know, it's safe right?  All it takes is one customs officer to call his local DEA, Sheriff's office to get the ball rolling.  People report that most often a seized package will just get you a letter from Customs. Well, sometimes it goes further than that.  If you look carefully through news you will find many cases of people getting busted for ordering seeds. 
    This link is for the UK but there are many in the US as well.
    http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/07/07/151921_news.html

There are so many ways to get yourself busted it's not even funny and I'm not going to list anymore, you get the gist.

It shocks me that so many here just dismiss the dangers. Be careful out there guys, your freedom is on the line if you're growing illegally and all it takes is getting a little too relaxed or one small slip up to get pinched.

If something seems suspicious and is sketching you out, listen to your instinct and clean house. 

Best of luck OP and thanks for sharing your story.

• Like Like x 2
  9. They do watch you the police been watching us for the past 8 years.

And all they do is tell lies. Someone needs to stop them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You say you have a grow op that nobody knows of, but then proceed to say your friends wouldn't tell some 40 year old about you being a dealer (which you aren't, right?). Do your friends know about your plants? If so, I would cut the losses and chop them. Learn from the mistake, and tell no none next time. If not, then the odds are that stranger was probably just a stranger. However, just to give some personal input, I've been growing a long time and have never had anyone just waltz up to my front door asking for weed, very fucking random, and sort of suspicious in my eyes. The good news is, worst case scenario, that was an undercover deployed to buy weed off of you. They need to proof to enter your house, without that proof, they have no legal right to enter the home.

11. OP is 7 years old.. I think the police should stop people from bumping dead threads..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea I see this now, lol. I was deceived by the thread being on the first page, thought it was recent, oh well. Hope he made it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. not you dude the other person who bumped it to say cops watch him lmao.. every post of his is near enough about cops lol

14. Of course they're watching but they still need to see it so you don't know they're watching.
    Imagine the outrage when it becomes public your phone is a bug.

15. Lesson learned, NEVER tell any friends.

16. > Urban myth

you tube: Adam ruins everything

17. I knew this guy was being watched. A knock on the door is one common thing they do. Its not just movies where people have there phone tapped or vehicles tracked. You don't have to be a big fish either

18. No sell No tell No smell

All forums are policed. How difficult will it be for a cop to figure out the ip address of a forum poster and go raid his/her home?

19. #119 Deleted member 923969, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
    Also i noticed the sherriffs office uses drones i may sometimes see 1 particular drone by my area at night and is outside flying in the sky only at night it disappears at light i at first thought well its just a star but 1 day i was at a stop sign me and my buddy could see it move so we knew then it must be a drone. Its been flying aroung my small town that i live in for a couple years now fro 9 pm to 5 am only 1 cop in town its that small so why would there always at night be a flying drone. I dont let it bother me much but however i dont forget what my eyes observe either and what im getting at is always be aware of your surrounding it maye save your butt someday. I have more stories of the past couple years of sketchy things happening around me but i feel most others may not beleive it either like the op and look what happened to him he got 2 years and people said he was just paranoid. But i never had a knock on my door except for this one the time 2 sherriff deputies issueing a court summons for something different came insidr my frint door of my small apartment my weed was 1 week frim harvest no ventilation to hide smell and best part about it is they never hinted like they smelled it or nothing so my worries never grew.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app