What the fuck?! I think the cops are watching me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Joey24x18, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Dig a moat around your property, acquire sharks, mount "lasers" on top of sharks. Problem solved.

2. saying something on the internet under an anonymous name is dl. its not like we know who he really is

3. It was wrong.:p

4. It doesnt sound like your bugging at all some random guy knocks on your door asking for bud and walks away when the next house is like a mile away & 2 cops come Down your street and you never seen a cop on your street before dont take your chances either move or destroy the grow

5. dont talk about fight club and you wont get caught. i dont think they look for small grows. they have to run into them

6. For future reference, act disgusted and angry he would ask you such a thing, then while keeping a firm grip of the door, act like your reaching for a weapon(other hand going behind doorway, inside coat, back ,etc.), anticipate his draw and slam the door shut and lock it.

If hes a cop he will draw a firearm, if hes a rasta/vagabond on a 1,000 mile spirit walk, he will run. Problem solved:D

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. OP i don't think it's a big deal you said you're not selling, so there is no suspicious activity for them to think you are involved in drugs and drug dealing. You live in the middle of no where also. Maybe it was a cop that had no suspicious'nsz of you and was just going house to house to see if somebody would and bust them.

I wouldn't be worried because you haven't done anything suspicious like you said.
    But if you can't sleep at night i would just cut them up and cook them all into edibles instead of risking your freedom for some plants.

And some people are just straight phines man, they don't care were the high comes from or how they get it, he just wanted to get high really fucking bad maybe.

8. Yo what happened with this guy.

Update us OP

9. damn dude maybe he did get raided:////

10. HAHA damn. pwned.

11. I'm interested in an update!

12. thats weird lol but i dont think a cop would be stupid enough to dress up as a rasta and all that shit thats just silly..next time this happens open your door,say a couple chants to the devil while rolling your eyes back, and death claw the shit outta him..no cops gunna fuck with you

13. Shit. I really want to know what happened now. Damn you OP!!

14. OPTION 1: buy a tank, fuck shit up.

OPTION 2: buy a tank, fuck shit up.

Simple.

15. He posted something yesterday, he's just a kid. Paranoia will destroy ya. And also keep you safe. Oh I almost just blew myself up and I'm a grown ass man. Zipper system on Panda film, wasn't 100% light proof, spray painted it ffrom outside of panda, then thought fuck! the vapors heading for the 1000 watter. In an instant grabbed my shoes and headed for the balcony already checking off the things I'd need in the minute I had before popo showed up. Thank God for my DIY Carbon filter! I don't even smoke

16. holy fuck i would shit myself

17. It probably wasn't your friend......Where did you buy your lights? Did you use cash or credit card? Do you regularily unload big boxes out your car in your driveway? Are you absolutely positive that the smell is not being leaked from the grow room?

These are things to consider. Toooo many times it's the neighbors getting suspicious of your activites. You don't realize it but some neighbors are really nosy but they play it off like they don't care, just so they can ring the cops.

18. I'm interested..

Update us op!

19. Lawl he's in jail yo