What the fuck?! I think the cops are watching me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Joey24x18, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I personally would put my money on it being the cops. Seems far too unlikely that someone is walking through the wilderness looking for someone to sell him pot. If he has a rasta beanie, then he should have his own hookup.

I'm buggin out myself just thinking about it.

2. As long as the dude did not get into a white Testarosa with a pastel clad white guy driving you should be ok

3. My aunt always thinks people are watching here now. Mostly because she got busted alot of times for having a meth lab, selling weed/ many other drugs and having stolen weapons. They could have thought all they had where weed plants too man.

4. jesus christ

• Agree Agree x 1

5. yeah dude, my family is into so really bad shit. I have 2 relatives that went to jail for murder, a few for armed robbery, and all kinds of fucked up shit.

6. who wears rasta hats in the country?.... and randomly knocks up at people's houses panhandling for pot. shady.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. #47 JayHova, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds like my family. Except no ones done anything illegal and we all have doctorates.

8. you would think someone might try to keep this on the dl.. i didn't know this was something to brag about?

• Like Like x 1

9. Its not? I was just saying. I don't think that it really matters that people who never will meet me or them know. Besides alot of that shit went down in small towns so everyone knows about it. In small towns shit gets around

10. I think your bugging out. You should've asked the person some questions though, maybe he was just trying to fuck with you or something.

Oh yea if you get raided(i hope you dont), you better tell us.

11. three words.
    cops.
    shoot.
    dogs.

12. That is weird.

But I literally have been loling at all the comments on this thread.

13. Just take a chill pill!

14. Don't ever tell anyone about some grow op you may or may not know about on your property. ANYONE. EVER. Sounds like both him being a cop, or just some guy who was later hassled by cops are likely answers; but my money is on some stoner vagabond. Do not get a dog, even your plants will outlive it by a few minutes if the cops decide to raid... sick fucks. As far as interrogating the random dude, I feel like that could have ended up counter productive had it been a cop. As soon as you start asking too many questions and acting sketch, they can smell it. End the encounter asap and figure out your next steps after he is long gone.

15. #55 Cycil, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Defniately stay low key for now, when your on the phone listen for people tapping in, you can hear it believe me it's been done when I was talking to my aunt numorous times, who they later raided. Watch for cars parked near/ around your area, whether it be unmarked cars, "regular" cars, or maintinance trucks. Just stay low, don't mention anything over the phone/ text, just be careful and you should be fine.

EDIT: My aunt was a herion dealer so I so I don't think you have much to be worried about. :p

16. Not if you arm your dogs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You did good.

18. I'd say ESPECIALLY if you arm your dogs.

What do YOU think, a pitbull coming at you with a knife duct taped to its snout, and you have an m16, adrenaline charged from smashing in the door and looking for possible threats to be handled.

19. OP, you should have asked if the guy is a cop. I read somewhere that undercover aren't allowed to lie about that, unless that source where I read up on this was wrong..

20. stop bashing meth labs! everyone!

• Funny Funny x 1