What the fuck?! I think the cops are watching me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Joey24x18, Aug 3, 2011.

1. i live in the fucking wilderness so i doubt hes going door to door since theres like 3 houses within 5 miles of me. plus if one of my friends gave out my fucking ADRESS to some crack head without calling me first, im gonna have to find new friends. i think im just gonna forget about it tho cuz if the police want to do a sting operation over 6 pot plants, that just makes them look retarded.

• Like Like x 3

2. LOL, also your sig is hilarious.

Anyways OP, that's definitely strange, but you know who strange people are? Stoners. Yes, I could definitely see a dumb pothead walking from house to house asking for weed. Then again, it could be a cop. Solution? Eat all your plants.

3. Capslock bandit is on the right track.

[​IMG]

I suggest printing that out and mounting it by your front door

• Like Like x 1
  4. turn all your plants into edibles. if you get raided, they wont find weed but theyll think your a freak for having a pantry filled with brownies hahahah

jokes on them though

5. That's sketchy dude.

6. or put ornaments on the plants and tell them you sell christmas trees..... in august

7. So no one knows you have a grow op? Do you know how many people have internet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. haha i like the jump in the amount.

9. Thats pretty sketchy bro. Heres an idea, why dont you give me all of your bud, plants, and growing equipment and I'll make sure to keep it safe while you lay low.

Lol, but for real though, just remain low key for the time being. Better to be safe than sorry :smoke:

10. Definitely should've interrogated him

11. Why the fuck do you answer to door for someone you don't know when your growing. Dude if you open the door for cop a they hint on a smell all they got to do is tell a judge and get him to sign a piece of paper and its over.

12. Cops been watching me since i was 12, get used to it

13. Seen this happen. And you did the right thing man, just stay on the lookout and watch who you talk to.

14. You need to walk a bigggg ass perimeter around your house/neighbourhood twice daily, & WRITE down everything suspicious especially anything to help identify them again. Ive been busted because I was lazy & sloppy. Also if you can, buy dogs, of the ferocious variety, so they won't bring there dogs, if your rooms hidden enough no one but the drug dogs can find it, you're golden!

• Like Like x 1
  15. #36 Dylanzs, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Finish your story

16. #37 Dylanzs, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah do this^^^

17. i think its all good now. im just gonna assume it was some dumbass who thought itd be a good idea to "trick or treat" for weed lol. im gonna stay on the down low for a while tho.

18. Cops are ignorant fucks, going after a nice quiet and calm stoner having a personal grow op. When there is meth labs and who knows what goes on in there, and what happens when the meth lab explodes and lives are lost? All because of some idiot cops chasing after a stoner who hasn't and never will do anything wrong. What a fucked up world, huh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. They go after illegal drugs.

I traced my hookup a bit and I am pretty sure I am getting weed in a round about way from bikers (despite me buying it from a couple really chill guys).

Marijuana is unfortunately considered an illegal drug (no matter how stupid it seems).You can thank many governments, corporations and the uneducated masses for this. Regardless of whose fault it is, why it should be legal, it is still considered for the most parts illegal.

That quiet stoner growing a couple plants in his closet could be a hardcore drug dealer. Illegal drugs are illegal drugs. A couple of dealers I have run into sell only weed, but that is more like a hookup. A lot of "dealers" sell other things too and if you are growing you could have guns, attack dogs or other things to be used against the police.

Getting angry because the police are doing their job is pointless. They have to do it. They can't select individual targets. They can't judge a weed dealer and say "I bet he only sells weed lets leave him alone". They can be more lenient but they can't turn a completely blind eye.