What the FUCK HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by freedom45, Feb 2, 2009.

1. What is wrong

4 weeks into flower
    400hps 12/12
    organic nutes& cal-mag once a week
    RH 30-60
    temp 17-25 C

2. these might help

1 leaf on 5/6 plants

Attached Files:

3. dam looks like there burning to me.. butmim no expert ??

4. Looks like it could be phosphorus deficiency, typically causes leaves to curl under. Could also be caused by heat stress. Make sure your light is far enough away to not burn. Give a good flush with plain water and then start with 1/4 strength nutes.

5. Thanks folks

I thought that also,but i only feed them once a week and its Pure blend Pro bloom Organic.I use distilled water,and Cal-Max
    I will flush them today and see if that helps:smoking:

6. ya man as texarkanatim said nuit defiency but it could also be that your feeding them or watering to much, also how big are your pots n dat?

also picking up on what nukeemnate said it could be ya lights like were you got em, etc...

once i had a few plants that i watered before dark period, this was at flowering stage and when i went to turn lights on i noticed drooping after a few hours it could be moisture levels also,etc neway good look

peace.

7. Hey crop
    my pots are 3 or 3.5 gallon
    my 400hps is 16-20 ins away
    and it was only one leaf 1/2 way up on 5of 6 plants:confused::confused:
    I read that half way through flowering that this could happen and it said to wait a few days and to NOT adjust your nutes

they are due to be fed tomorrow,maybe i will just water and not feed?

8. I agree above, however,

How big, are your pots, in gallons ?

[FONT=&quot]__________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar, and post only out of boredom[/FONT]
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/313576-white-widow-pics-grow-1-city.html

9. whats the magic word...?

10. YAMAN SO ITS PROBS JUST AN OLD LEAF IT LOOKS LIK A FAN LEAVE THATS HALF WAY DOWN YA PLANT THAT DO TEND TO FALL OF AND DIE I WOULDNT WORRY MUCH HOW IS DA REST OV YA CROP LOOKING OVER ALL? ALSO HOW FAR ARE YOU THROUGH FLOWERING STAGE?

PEACE:smoking:

11. Ohh beachspliff858 what is the magic word?

12. YOUR CAPS ARE ON AND ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

Seriously, the person wants help, and I'm sure " thanks " will be dually noted afterwords.

13. Thanks WWM:cool:

My pots are 3-3.5 gallon pots

6 white widdow clones:D

The pics were taken the beginning of week 3 flowering ( last thursday}

Attached Files:

14. soz bowt the caps donno what came over me newayz yeah man THEY LOOK GOOD! i told ya its just the lower part of the plants leaves dying away. it should be all good.

peace:cool:

15. They look, like mine did. For real, You NEED to get them into at least, 7 gallon ( grow bags ) otherwise, they WILL, if not already, become root bound. Now, If your plants have no space left for roots, then, your work, will suffer, tremendous. The foliage can't continue to grow, while root bound.

1 : new 7 gallon grow bags ( 25 cents, each, at your grow shop )
    2: new soil - Pro-Mix, or do it yourself, cheap, like this. 3 parts perlite, 2 parts vermiculite, 6 parts peat moss, and 4 parts soil.

Before transplanting them, it is also a GOOD idea to flush ( even if you just did ) Use 3 times ( or 2 ) the size of your current medium, with 70, degree wate. Then wait 2 days to ensure total dryness. Then transplant into NEW medium. All should be good.

After that is complete, test the Ph, from the pot-bags runoff.

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/313576-white-widow-pics-grow-1-city.html