Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the fuck happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrSoloDoloBro, May 9, 2011.

1. I'm kinda new to smoking and every time I've gotten high it's always fucked me up with just a little bit, but it's always been the 'not fun' kind of high. It scares the fuck out of me. My first time I smoked half a joint and 10 minutes later I was convulsing and every time I tried to go to sleep I'd close my eyes and I'd get the sensation of falling and I'd throw my eyes open screaming. I was cold as fuck and just would not stop convulsing. It went on for 3 hours before I finally passed out, any idea why that would happen?

2. Also my vision was flipping vertically really rapidly.

3. ur weed is laced with crystal meth i think

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtLbb7c3KU]YouTube - Animal Collective - What Happened?[/ame]

5. Sounds like some type of seizure, might want to go see the doctor.

6. #6 MrSoloDoloBro, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  7. Sounds like you are just using too much etc :D

8. #8 MrSoloDoloBro, May 9, 2011
    I don't really think it was a seizure because I could still talk and think normally but I couldn't stop shaking and stuff. If I focused REALLY hard I could almost control my vision but the shaking was uncontrollable.

9. #9 MrSoloDoloBro, May 9, 2011
    It was just half a small ass joint.. I smoked it really fuckin fast though.

10. rofl all these threads wit people getting their weed laced with anthrax

11. #11 MrSoloDoloBro, May 9, 2011
    What?

12. He was just kidding, lol, don't seriously believe anthrax was in your marijuana.

13. #13 MrSoloDoloBro, May 9, 2011
    Obviously or I'd be dead..

14. You are just smoking too much. haha. Don't think you are above having a low tolerance.. When I first started smoking I got too high, quite often, trial and error my friend.. smoke less next time and see if that same thing happens. Pace yourself. Smoke - Wait, if you aren't high enough, smoke a little more - wait, until you reach your desired high.

15. the shaking isn't that uncommon, i've been smoking for years now and i still get shaky every time. It used to be extreme when i was starting though, which sounds like your situation. Over time it'll get better and you'll hardly notice it.

16. Smoke one bowl; get really high.
    Enjoy it while you can. In six months you'll be smoking like a champ.

17. Just take one or two hits, they don't have to be big, and wait 10-15 minutes and see how you feel. Later on after you've been smoking for some time you'll consider it a blessing that you got so high so easily. If it really is that intense, try eating some fatty/sugary foods to bring the high down. If the shaking really is that bad, it may be low blood sugar or dehydration, so make sure you have water on hand and have eaten beforehand. Those two things, either one, can really screw with a high and make it uncomfortable.