What. The fuck. Do these dreams mean?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spark It29, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Very recently I've been having dreams where I have to take massive shits. Now bear in mind, every time I wake up (except for one occasion) I HAVEN'T had to take any shits! Every time in my dream I'm rushing to the bathroom, literally about to shit my pants. I pull my trousers down just in time and release hell... Except practically every time the last turd gets literally stuck half way out of my ass. I try and try to squeeze it out, without avail. I finally have to get my hand back there and force it out. 

I'm sorry about the graphicness of my story, but this has happened like 5 times now. I don't know what it means, its very peculiar.

2. Lmfao I have no clue what that means but it sounds hilarious, maybe talk to one of those dream decipherers? Your dream might have some deep spiritual meaningSent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Excessive feat of constipation?

4. To Koreans it means you are about to come in to some money. :smoke:

5. Sounds like you need to drink moar water bro 
    I always had that last turd that didnt want to pop out and just clinged  there like a noodle to a mustache 

6. it means you have a shitty future ahead

7. Beats having a dream about your shit getting pushed in

8. Interesting ...

9. Just came to say that was really funny bro

10. Lmao what the fuck.

11. Man who wipe from back to front have shitty balls.

12. I think it means youre gay and dont know it yet

Plot twist: The poop is actually a dildo.

14. Laxatives maybe?

15. There was a thread on here of a dude who could interpet a dream perfectly and relate it directly to your life shit was pretty crazy to be honest, i wish i could remember his Username so i could give propers, shit was unreal.

16. #17 Spark Plug, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    [quote name="Spark It29" post="19193064" timestamp="1387481967"]Very recently I've been having dreams where I have to take massive shits. Now bear in mind, every time I wake up (except for one occasion) I HAVEN'T had to take any shits! Every time in my dream I'm rushing to the bathroom, literally about to shit my pants. I pull my trousers down just in time and release hell... Except practically every time the last turd gets literally stuck half way out of my ass. I try and try to squeeze it out, without avail. I finally have to get my hand back there and force it out. I'm sorry about the graphicness of my story, but this has happened like 5 times now. I don't know what it means, its very peculiar.[/quote]Usually I just bs on this site but I'm pretty good at interpretations so I'll give it my best shot.You having to take a massive shit= a goal in your life that needs to be accomplished.You rush to the bathroom and release hell= you are starting to complete your goal.The turd getting stuck= something is stopping you from completing your goal.You having to get your hand back there & force it out= you need something or someone else's assistance in order to help you complete your goal.Sent from my medulla oblongata.

17. ahahaha didn't think somebody would actually try to decipher my dream.

18. [quote name="Spark It29" post="19200830" timestamp="1387582466"]ahahaha didn't think somebody would actually try to decipher my dream.[/quote]Fuck you.Jk ywSent from my medulla oblongata.

19. Lol no some of what you said actually makes some sense... My mom was diagnosed with cancer early November, and she's on chemotherapy right now. That's pretty much the only thing going on in my life right now as I'm helping out 24/7. Some of what you said could relate to that situation.

Nice interpretation!  :smoke: