What the fuck did I take?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Arckaic, Dec 1, 2009.

1. So my best friend and I rolled on what I thought was ecstasy. We got two pills, they were both yellow and in the shape of a pointy star. They tasted terrible and they kind of felt a little rough in my hands. Anyway, we took them and didn't feel anything for about 15 minutes, when they started to kick in I was feeling like I was floating everywhere for like five hours, I couldn't feel my lower half and whenever someone asked me a question, all I could say was "Yee" like, a shitty attempt at saying "yeah". I was feeling really, REALLY good... almost so good that I couldn't stand it... then my girlfriend texted me with some bad news, I was still feeling okay for about 10 minutes, then I got a negative thought in my head and started going down hill from there because all I could think of was negativity. Well, I was getting hardcore cold sweats, I was awake all night long and all day (I tried to sleep, but I was WAY too restless, my foot wouldn't stop moving but I felt like if I got up I would vomit myself inside out), I became VERY depressed and thought I was going to die to the point that I let myself go and I was ready to move on from this world. This was two nights ago and yesterday (the day after we took them and we still couldn't sleep) I still felt high... so basiclly I felt high for like 20 hours and the only thing that put me to sleep was blazing a big fat bowl with my friend... I am pretty sure e is supposed to make you happy and I was reading about Piperazine or something, which is pretty much just meth packaged as ecstasy? He didn't have any of the side effects I had, but he did say he had a pretty bad headache for a while the night we took them, but I am thinking that was from him playing modern warfare 2 for six hours straight... should I be expecting a comedown like that from ecstasy every time I take it?

2. maybe they were mda

2c-i based pills

did you have any visuals?

3. No quite, the arms on the stars were a bit skinnier and pointier and there were no eyeballs... also, they were flat on both sides and didn't have a sheen on them, they were dull looking.

Yes, I was staring at a light for a good two hours without moving. It looked like it was morphing into a building, but I thought that was because I was concentrating on it so hard. My hands, legs and feet also felt very, very numb the entire time.

4. then i cant help you. search around that site whenver you need to find out if certain pills are garbage or not.

5. I looked on that site after I was reading about the Piperazine a few hours ago and couldn't find anything that looked similar to what I took.

6. then there isnt a report. if you snapped a pic, we could possibly help more, but you can never tell from a glance.

7. Damn... well based on my description, does that sound like something ecstasy would do?

8. #9 Greck1, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
    not at all ecstasy,

sounds like a research chemicals. there are thousands you will never figure out what you took.

with a nearly 20 hour duration you have have taken a DOx research chemical (not heard of any pressed into pills)

all plausible in this world.

check out 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (^^^These are the DOx research chems^^^)
    side effect of DOx includes: The toxicity of DOB is not fully known, although high doses may cause serious vasoconstriction of the extremities. could be why your limbs numb?

Ive gone as far as taking two 8mg DOI pills in one weekend. its fuckin hardcore.

9. This is exactly it... I didn't want to add this in because it's a bit embarrassing, but when I took a piss my penis had shrunk a LOT during the duration and vasoconstriction would be a good indicator why.

10. go see doctor house. he'll probly come close to killing you at first but he''ll damn sure find out whats wrong with you in exactly 46 minutes:eek: