what the fuck did i do to my life

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 3, 2006.

1. dude that sucks your having those problems man, my brother had to go threw the same type a shit and it took him about 5 years to actually get back on his feet

2. Thanks to everyone for their advice and comments (except a select few people) i really appreciate it.

oh and after reading through this it seems like some of you get the impression that i'm a crackhead, haha i aint no fuckin crackhead i just smoke crack every now n then, really i havent been doin any drugs except weed but like i said in my first post the shittyness is cuz of the way i currently live due to my past drug use.

but yea once again thanks to all of you, i gotta go find some places i aint put applications in for yet, n i'm gettin down to shit like mcdonalds, fuck that, i aint workin at mcdonalds no matter how bad shit gets, i'll kill myself before i work fast food

3. with that kind of criminal record and past drug use you are not getting a job past mcdonalds anyway so u better get use to it? who the hell steals fog lights? how fucking stupid can this crackhead get thats almost as bad as this guy i saw on the street selling 1 pound of cooked spaghetti for a hit of crack. Its nobody else but the "fuck-ups" fault so quit crying about how your life sucks nobody cares. Hey after all hes probally just lying about the entire story crying for attention like half the other people on these forums.

If you have a problem with the "people on these forums" then exit the forums. It's that easy. *RMJL

4. Just remember, where you work doesn't reflect you as a person at all. Try to grit your teeth and get through it if you have to. If you get the job, go work there for a couple days, think of it as an experience. If you absolutely can;t stand it and you would rather be making no money than some from that place, then quit, but atleast try it out. While your working there keep throwing applications at other places and hope you get accepted.
    It's hard though, it might be better to take the shitty ass fast food jobs now, cause when your 40 they prolly won't want your ass. However it turns out good luck. Peace.

- Puffer

5. Well if thats how you feel, then why the fuck are you here?:rolleyes:

6. hey, at least i aint e-beefin for attention like yourself bitch, so shut ur mouth n go try to start shit that isnt through a computer screen.

7. You made your own choices. You got yourself into this mess. That sounds harsh but just hear me out a sec. The point is that if your choices can lead you here they can lead you to where you WANT to be.

So you're in a rut? Climb out. I'm not saying it's easy. But you can do it. If it takes four years: so be it. If you have the balls it'll be worth it in the end. Just remember that- whatever you do.

Good luck, amigo.

8. It's good to vent and get it all out. You want to do the right thing, but think you can't because of the situation your in. I've seen it before and you know first hand it sucks. But with the right mind-set you can over come this and live a good life. Get out there, do whatever you can to get a job that you like that can help keep you out of trouble and away from your friends. It's going to be hard leaving those friends, but it's a must. Once you leave, it's gaurenteed another will and the domino effect will begin. All it takes is one of your group of friends to get away from that life. And once they see that 1 friend doing good, they will all want the same thing. And thank that person for it. You should be that person, and not only save yourself from misery, but your friends too. Because trust me, your not the only one feeling this way. But you are probably one of the stronger ones that can do it. The girl will come in the end, but there is some other more important things that need to happen before you get the girl.

Good luck bro, and keep us posted on how you are doing.

9. dunno if i understood you right..but im 19, the last 4 years have been confusing as hell,and it could be the constant weed at an arly age gettin to me,but....one day i woke up and didnt trust anyone ever again.i saw everyone i know in a different light.some people tell me that we have been friends for ages u shud trust me.and cos i trust no1, i will never know if some people ive known for years are really using me or they are my life long friends....in simple words,the way this relates to your story,,,i woke,and my feeling or long term molded bondings etc, were confused.like how ur "lost" ur 2years with her..u said u woke up and felt like u dont know her?

peace

ps...theese last years have made me WISE,but in some cases,dont know if its wisedom or paranoia.now i just continue my life,dont have anyone i trust.or feel i dont have to watch out for.i have stopped smoking for a long period, and i smoke now.i accept that my personality is slighty affected, and am longing, to get to the point where i truely understand and learnt more about myself.

10. yo did u apply in resurants and shit like that i work in johhy rockets as a waiter and i make pretty good money it about 15 to 20 buck an hour depending on what shifts i get

you can make make fast easy money if you could get a job in a place like that

and take what ever you can get mcdonals is goin to pay you and you you not make much money as it is

and try and get clean it will be only for the best smoke weed every now and then but just weed

11. Holy shit man you honestly just conveyed the exact feelings I have been reflecting on lately, I have been fucked over in my life by older people who befriended me and I thought I could trust.

12. im sorry i did not post that, my friend whos always talking about 'rocks' was typing shit under my account when i was downstairs.

13. thats similiar to myself but i keep in contact with my lifelong friends of which i have a few, you might not see somebody for a sec but when you do just be yourself, people change but genuine friendship is something that doesnt change.

14. yo neg how is everything goin have you tryed anything we been sayin

15. yea shit been a lil better, still no money, but i got that on lock in 2 more days haha, basically i jus been like "fuck everyone else, i'm doin what i think is the best option" n my friends r gettin a lil pissy cuz i aint been over there for a few days compared to the usual daily, but fuck em, i got a new group of friends that were my friends all along, i jus started hangin out with em again, and they smoke bud, but fuck it they a hell of alot funner than my other friends, oh yea, a few potential ladyfriends as well haha, shit switched up fast its weird, hopefully my money situation works out n i'll be out this bitch in no time.

16. That's awesome, man. Glad to hear things are turning around for the better. It's a long road ahead.

17. Just don't do drugs. Mabye Blaze at the furthest but do nothing else and find a good job. Realizing you have made a msiatke (or many mistakes) in life is the first step toward fixing your life. The second step is to correct those mistakes. I suggest for you to stop using any drugs (again, mabye the occasional toke won't hurt) until you get a job and get back on track. Your job can help you meet new people (possible a girl or new friends). You can also save some money and mabye find a place to live on your own and leave your town. Mabye ask the least screwed up of your friends if they want to move out with you. There are always ways out of shitty situations.