what the fuck did i do to my life

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 3, 2006.

1. i've been having similar realizations with girls lately dude. every so often, i like to embrace the idea that maybe we weren't even meant to be with someone (let the bashing begin), but think about it. We don't know what happens after death and shit, maybe the afterlife is all about personal enlightenment. Who knows? Sure there's the other side of it, but it'll give you something to think about

2. All you guys that are telling him to just quit cold turkey obviously don't know anything.

You guys have never been totally dependant on something. Personally, I don't think

anyone should be postin suggestions when they have no life experience. Just my

Opinion.

Neg:

If you ask me, I don't think you should quit smokin MJ.

I was hooked on Coke and Meth for a while. A long while. It was bad. I was down to

110 and mean as a mother Fu****. I kept having this sense of worthlessness and

essentially knew that this was my mind's way of letting me know it's time for a change

or else the end of the road would come alot quicker.

At the time i was livin with some friends and had been up for 2 weeks snortin coke and

smokin meth. I woke up two days later to a full house and a party goin on. I was in

the same spot for two days. The only time I moved was when my "friends" tried to

revive me. They said i was out. Vegatative. Unresponsive. So they put me back

in the spot in which I layed and did nothing.

When I woke up it was the weirdest, scariest, life changing moment I have ever had.

I called my pops and told him to come get me(I didn't talk to my rents for 4-5months

and they had no knowledge of where i was). The ride how was weird, akward. He

started askin questions but I told him that I couldn't explain right now, but in a couple

days i would tell him everything. Got home and Locked myself in my room for 5 days.

Most painful was the withdrawals. I had so crazy shit floatin around my head, jonesin

like a biotch. But I knew, after wakin up from my 2day coma if i didn't quit I would be

dead within the next 4 months.

I don't think it would be a good idea to quit MJ. You are used to the feeling of not

being in a sober state of mind. By taking away Everything you chances of relapsing

are probaly 75% or greater. I'm not saying that if you smoke MJ you will never

relapse but at least then hopefully you would have gained enough mentality to stay

away from the other things.

Believe it or not, excercising is extremely helpful as well.

You like BMXing? definately should start back up. Keep your mind occupied

with good things.

Do a guerilla grow somewhere.

Birds of a feather Flock together. Ditch your friends. Friends come and go unless

you let them run you into the ground.

And your lady situation- Clean yourself up a bit. Continue to have hope. If you

sincerely change she will notice and others will too.

Hope this has helped even if it's just a little.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask :smoking:

3. arent u the guy who smokes rocks ? sry but thats fucked up

4. .....

5. well neg, i really do not have any advice for ya man. Things sound shitty as fuck and i hope that you can overcome all that

best of luck bro

6. That kind of comment is not needed in this thread. Neg is someone who is in need of guidance right now, and posting shit like that doesn't do a damn thing.:mad:

7. ok, correct me if i'm wrong. you most likely have.. no significant debt.. a place to live.. not locked up...dont have AIDS... don't have kids/sick family to take care of... not mentally retarded... not in jail..hold a high school diploma.. living in america/canada/europe?

its definitely time to kill yourself man.

i mean being one of the 1+billion people living on less than a dollar a day or being on death row would be one thing but i mean your situation is just so horrible that suicide is probably the only viable solution.

pathetic.

This post is completely unnecessary. The City is one huge family and insensitivity isn't going to help Negligent out which is something our words should do during times like this for our fellow stoners! *RMJL

8. ^^^ actually your right i'm not living on a dollar a day, my household income for last year was 1600 dollars, thats about 4 dollars a day, so my life is 4x better than the dollar a day people

edit: since ur thinkin "then y do you have the internet" its because my pap pays for the house n computer n shit, n my dads kinda drainin him usin his money cuz he's got fucked up shoulders n cant work and is workin tryin to get disability, so theres ur answer to that one

9. Dude, listen to me... I've got some advice for ya.

Stop doing drugs. Weed, DXM, BOOZE CIGARETTES.

You gotta give it up somehow. Cold turkey will suck ass, but its one of your options. Seriously, some people can handle drugs and others it just takes over their lives... Its just a bit hard for you to handle.

What you need to do is just stop. Make an effort to right things with your dad. Even if your the victim in situations, you just gotta start pleasing him. People are stubborn. The best way to deal with them is to just be positive about everything about them and when you're around them. Get the negitivity out of your head.

This might take not hanging out with your old friends if they are going to influence you, but dont worry. That means you have more time to be with what sounds like the girl you love.

Just what I'd do...

10. newsflash: if you are making 1600 a year, you dont have time for fuckin with girls anyway. you dont have the time to be doing crack and getting high. you dont have time to waste on forums. you need to take care of yourself and your peeps man. what exactly are you waiting for?

11. i'm waitin a) to find a job b) to pay off all my court costs c) to get a car d) to get an apartment

i dont live by myself, i'm sayin thats my dads income.... you can keep sayin shit, but your first post deemed you worthy of paying no attention to.

12. the point of my first post is to say that you are better off than a few billion people. guess that means nothing to you. tell me how many jobs have you currently applied for?

13. Thats a nieve comment I would really love to see you try to handle Meth and Cocaine..

14. no it wasn't, some people DO have addictive personalities and can't handle drugs as well. plus its not like someone forced him to do meth or crack, he chose to, its his decision.

15. we are gettin away form the point of this this thread neg is looking for people to talk to not for people to kick him whiles hes down

i think you got to stop doin hard drug smoke weed every now and then but dont make it i habit

you pretty much know you hit rock bottom so it time to get up and get clean

think to your self whats worth more to you smoke crack or the rest of you life

you seem pretty young you still have time to get you life strait suround your self with people that are goin to bring you up not people who bring you down

try workin thing out with your dad thats your blood

16. All I can say is : good luck negligent. I really think you can turn your life around. You seem like a very nice person, and I am sad when nice people get stuck into bad situations. Getting rid of the things that hurt our lives is not easy, but it is worth it, even when it feels horible. You have a whole life ahead of you, so you should try to make it better. You have the power to remove the hard drugs and the bad lifestyle from your life (as I'm writing this I can only think about someone I know... his teeth are rotting, his heart is nearly falling apart, most of his internal organs and hormonal system are fucked up and his life expectancy is almost nothing. It makes me sad to see how people can destroy themselves so badly and I wish he could have realized what was wrong sooner and he could have had a good life). Changing is hard, but try to keep hope because at the end, things will be good.

There was this psychologist (more a PSYCHOlogist who liked to humiliate everyone) who made a show on the radio and he often said that "drug addicts were just piles of shit living in our world". What he said is so wrong. Drug addicts are not shit, they are people who made bad choices and put themselves in a "situation of shit". But they are still people, and they CAN wash away the "shit" from their lives. You deserve a good life and I know that you are capable of pulling yourself away from the bad things and start making better choices.

Also, never forget to see the positive things around you. A blue sky, a smile, reading a fun book, picking a fresh apple from a tree... all those things and so many more can give you a bit of help. Skiing, looking at the animals in the pet shop or just drawing pretty shapes like spirals are very powerful "antidepressants" for me. Find great activities for you, so even when you are going through a difficult moment, you have memories of things that were awesome and positive and you can hold onto this.
    good luck and stay positive :) :wave:

17. It's tough, we all put ourselfs in some shit situations in some point in our life, some people's are worse but no matter what the situation is if it is affecting your life in a negative way we always try to find a way to fix the situation. I can think of a few things to suggest, aside from the quitting drugs because its been said enough times on this thread already and I think we are kinda beating a dead horse on that point.

So for your money situation:
    try to save every penny you can. Sometimes the best way to make money is to not spend it. Everytime you are about to buy something (doesnt matter if it is a food item or a store item or a substance) ask yourself: what would happen if I didn't get this right now? Would it be harmful to my body? Can I buy it later? If you can tell yourself that you honestly would not be affected by not buying that item, then don't buy it.

Sinse you have internet connection there are a few things that it can help you with if you just cant find a job at all. Depending on how much time you waste on the computer anyways, you could try filling out surveys for money on www.cashcrate.com (shitty pay but if you do it enough you can make like 10 - 100 bucks a month. like i said, if ur gonna be online anyways....what the hell right?)
    Try to avoid complications with the law so don't "shoplift" but there are ways to get shit for free from stores or restaurants. Never buy drinks. Get a large mcdonalds cup and always ask for refills just say you were there a couple hours ago, works almost every time. Just walk in with the cup and wash it out and store it when you are done. And keep workin on that job man, hopefully you'll find one eventually. and no matter how shitty the job is, try to tough it out day after day and just remember it's still money.

What i would suggest is try to do things to make yourself feel better, Don't worry about how other people view you or what they say about you. All that matters is how you feel about your life. If you get negative feelings while your around your dad, either try to make peace with him or stay away from him as best as you can. What I am getting the feeling of though is that the main problem you have right now is the money situation. That problem is kinda escalating all of your other problems and making you focus in on them. Try not to worry about it (i kno thats a classic line and hard to do) but seriously, life is too short. Do everything in your power to make things better. Things will look up eventually, keep at it and ignore anyone who brings you down. Look up man, things will get better

- Puffer

18. I've had more then my fair share of drugs...its not a big deal to cut 'n run on any drug if you're not a pussy

downed 7 grams of coke and the crash turned out to be nice and life changing in a good way tab after tab of xtc meth bombs and all actual ice... morphine and tons more all done daily for a week or more

I binge and clean up only to binge again

trick to addiction is to have some breathing room cuz we're all addicted to being addicted long as you give the baby its bottle spaced out over on off periods you tend to understand and ride the cravings crashes and such with ease

long as you can live with being sober fucked up or soaring high as a kite in any order any time you're not addicted to the drugs state of mind you're fine with the randomness of it all

no one ever really quits for good...

19. Picture deleted because the post it came from was deleted. *RMJL

fuck you man, neg gots some problem nobody wants to hear your shit, shit you deserve an ass whoopin'

'ey man i still haven't read it all, too hard man, my eyes start hurting haha, but from all the posts i'm assumin' you're going to quit doin drugs. whatever you do man you are still my drug encyclopedia. good luck with whatever buddy, if you stop comin' by the forums i want an im every now and then, you're my homie negligent. good luck in rehab, good luck with finding a job, good luck with life man, give em hell

20. You can do whatever the fuck you want with your life. With or without drugs, money or not, you are in CONTROL of something that has just as much capability as anyone else: a soul.

The more time you spend dicking around, the less of a chance you have at changing things, it's true, but it's important for you to realize that if you really want any of these things you're searching for bad enough, eventually they'll show up, but you have to want or be driven towards something first before you can even start getting these things.

Think about what you want and how you're going to do it and how you're going to get the obstacles in your way OUT of the way. If these friends of yours are really your friends, then it doesn't matter that they're lifestyle isn't ideal, they'll make sure not to drag you down and even support you when you're down. If they don't do these things, they aren't your friends, and you should be mature enough by now to realize that you truly are alone in this world and thusly, you have to be strong enough to support yourself.

This doesn't mean you don't need anybody, but it definately makes life easier when you're emotionally and mentally strong enough to stand through the loss of love. That's what you're going through and it sucks, but simply put, you'll get over it if you manage to find something, anything in life that you love and do it.