Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the fuck at some of the people on this forum!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Verdant Nature, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Like seriously. I've just read through the 'pet peeves' thread and the amount of people who included 'immaturity' or 'talking too much' or basically 'enjoying being blasted out their skull' was disgraceful.

I mean, I've been toking for over two years now so I can handle my weed without roaring out the Team Rocket motto from Pokemon or screaming the F is for Friends tune by Spongebob, but I know for a fact that for a long time I acted like a 5 year old on crack when I got really blasted. I fucking enjoyed it too and wish I could get that high nowadays. Weed is there to be enjoyed, it provides a wonderful feeling that makes someone overtalkive and spouting out verbal nonesensical shite. If people are geniounly that high then let them be so. Its a MAJOR buzzkill in my eyes when I'm in a really happy giggly mood and people are sitting there all soddon faced like their moms just died, after they've smoked exactly the same as you. They're there all monged out their face and saying fuck all but being boring as hell. You're like "hey man I'm fucking blasted, how are you?" and they barely raise their head at you and say in the most droning, irritatingly monotone quiet voice "ummm, a bit stoned I guess" then continue being zombified bores.

I love being in the company of someone who's coming out with ridicolous comments, they make me laugh raucously if I'm really high.

"Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr! It's that time again! It's that time again! Who's got the rizzla? Who's got the backy? Who's got the buuuuudha?"
    "I've Proved That Smoking Cannabis Doesn't Turn Your Beans To Brain"
    Rob *pointing to an umbrella* "High as a KITE!"

Shit like that makes my high better.

2. I know where you're coming from and I agree for the most part.

Reality is that everybody smokes for their own unique reasons and they like to enjoy their smoke in a certain way. Nothing wrong with that, it's just about respecting other people's space.

I compare it to drinking. Some people like to get hammered drunk and hit up the club and try to grind on some women. Some people like to have a couple beers while watching some hockey or whatever. Some people like to go to a party with friends and play drinking games. Nothing wrong with any of those, just a matter of preference.

Still, I do see your point on people being too uptight about smoking. I never want to reach the point where I get angry or upset based on how people act when they're high. At that point, I think I would be taking myself and marijuana much too seriously.

3. Hey, if people want to be 'mature' and 'adult,' so be it. I will be off having fun, acting however the moment strikes me, and singing "F is for friendship."
    :hello::smoking:

4. Loud noises! I dont know what we're yelling about.

5. They dont like it because it's a reflection of the self, that is thought to be inferior

We all were young smokers once, acting a fool. . .

shit one time i couldnt even order at a restaurant because of a sudden giggle fit that incapacitated me

In my opinion, if people like that bother you
    you should appreciate how much you have grown and been educated since then
    as opposed to criticism and casting a negative light upon them

6. I like it when people get really baked and say funny shit. But there are -some- people who just get waaaaaaaay too fucked up off weed and seriously act like utter jackasses. Not so much like immature five year-olds, just like they are SOOOO SUPER KEWL GUIZE for smoking weed. And -then- the immaturity comes in. XD

Reguarding personal experience, when I first started smoking, I seriously got super ADHD about shit. Not to mention I'd randomly just go AAAAAAHHH. AAAAAAHHHH. ... WWAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! COCKS.

For the laughs. And probably because I was an attention whore in highschool before weed mellowed me the fuck out. XD

7. you should have posted this in THAT thread, not made a new one. what is this, thread wars? although i do agree with you all the way about weed and stuff.

8. Yes thread wars is exactly what this is.

9. #9 Iluvatar, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    I pretty much agree with you. You've gotta give new smokers a break. I didn't act like a complete fool back then but I still acted pretty silly.
    And it is a buzzkill for people to act like douchebags while toking..smiling is fun

10. No, I think these people mean when someone starts doing REDICULOUS stuff when their is litterally no way they are that high off weed. I didn't read the thread though.