What the fuck at a lot of people here...

Discussion in 'General' started by Appocolyptik, Jun 15, 2007.

1. I just read this sickening thread about how someone let some kid pay for an eighth of skunk and then wouldn't even let him smoke his own blunt because he 'wasn't smoking it right.' I'm telling you if I'd paid for some bud and some gimps tried telling me I couldn't smoke it I would obliterate them on the spot with my kosh. I'm not even kidding, I wouldn't give a shit who they were, if someone seriously tried to tell me I couldn't smoke my own bud I they'd be needing a life support machine after I'd finished with them. That kind of shit just really angers me. And not only that but there were people in that thread AGREEING with him.

I also read a lot of shit about how people hate it when people 'act high' and saying shit like 'I smoke weed to chill, not to listen to some prick laugh and talk shite.' What the fuck at that, that's depressing and showing absolutely zero respect to the herb. When I smoke the green I do it to enjoy myself and it that means laughing, singing and talking shite then so be it. I smoke to make an adventure out of whatever I'm doing, like I'm some ancient warrior on a quest or something. I enjoy my high and I love to be around others who enjoy their high too.

I absolutely cannot fucking stand people who just sit there completely monged and I'm chuckling to myself at something not even remotely funny and then say something along the lines of:
    "haha are you mashed then?" This question is met by a depressed stare; then they reply in the most drawning unmotivated voice:
    "mmm I'm faaaairly stoned I guessss" and resume staring silently monged and 'chilled.' The kind of people who just sit around in a bush passing a joint around between 7 and sit there in an ultimately depressing manner

I love to get high, and I love to enjoy it. If I want to 'chill' I'll put on some fucking Lou Reed and watch some Swans glide across a lake.

2. I absolutely agree! Lighten up, people!

3. I hate thoose people who say like they have natural high tolerence for it and act like its cooler if there less high fuck you i'm going to be happy as shit and you can go ahead and continue acting cool :) Why is it a good thing that your less high?Isn't the point of smoking it in the first place to get high?

4. yeah i know what you mean. personally i think its stupid to judge people based on how they act when theyre high, as long as their behavior doesnt interfere with your high. ive been with some kids who are really talkative and loud and just nuts when they get high and i've been with kids who just chill out and sit there when they get high. for me i can be either one: it depends on who im with, where i am, and how much ive smoked. but the only time it should really be an issue if someone starts acting so annoying that you dont even want to be around them or they are interfering with your high.

5. +rep, totally agree. I saw that same thread and was pretty pissed.

6. I think it's silly when people act high when they are not, it bothers me. How people act when they are high is up to them, and as long as they're not being ridiculous, in the sense of attracting police attention, then whatever, enjoy being high. I also think people who aren't smoking correctly should be told and shown how to, however once the effort has been made, if it's their weed I'm not putting my hands on it, that's practically stealing.

7. Yeah, but once all you fools realize that theres a bunch of mother fuckers on this planet that just suck, life will be less stressful to you.

the way i see it, 75 percent of the people i meet in my lifetime, are going to have been complete faggots. I think most people are fucks. i hate pretty much everyone, unless you give me a reason to like you....thats how i roll.

its fucked up, but you shouldnt get so angry about it. cuz, it only gets worse as time goes on, and your life goes on.

( Ida beat the shit outta some dude tellin me i couldnt smoke cuz my blunt was wrong. well, ida made sure he was serious first...then told him ima smoke or we got problems....ha. bitch move tho, for sure.)

8. im not one to tell you how to live your life but that is a terrible terrible mindset...
    spark up a bowl and shed the negativity :hippie:

9. I assume that every person i meet is a good person. If they prove me wrong then so be it's not like i have to hang around them anyway. Thats whats wrong with people today everyone assumes that everyone else is an idiot or and asshole everyone just needs to chill and well you know the rest ;)

I agree with Herbs too if you touch another man or woman's bag then your pratically steeling if its without permission.

10. Here here.
    Totally agree with you.
    Pots there to enjoy, its not some sort of 'cool' statement. Some people must think it makes them bigger and better than other people if they can hide being stoned, or smoke more than others. I say fuck it. Smoke it and do whatever you like. Enjoy your smoke.

11. I agree with everything said in this thread so far. I read that post about someone not being allowed to smoke their own weed because he wasn't hitting it right. I didn't even say anything about it because what they did was purely retarded.

If you don't like how people act when they're high then smoke by yourself. I smoke by myself sometimes and I love it. I can act how I want without anybody caring. It usually involves music with the volume up and me rapping or singing along to the songs.

12. True, but its always fun to be around other high people especially if there you boys or gals. It's more about finding the right people to hang out with that enjoy the same type of environment that you do.

13. Yea. Don't get me wrong. It's good to have people there to blaze with, but I also like to just chill alone and smoke while listening to music, singing along, and playing some Xbox 360 online.

14. I dont think im a negetive person at all. I just dont like a lot of people. And its not really a mindset. Its just, Ive come to realize, that most people I meet, I dont agree with, and for the most part, dont want to be around.

Ive always been that way. Its not that I think everyones an idiot. Its just, a lot of people are. And normally, Ill need you to show me your not an ass for me to pay you any attention.

Oh, and its not like im a dick to people right away. Cuz im not. Im actually a shy person for the most part...and dont talk. Thats why i stick to being around stoners. stoners are cool. but for instance, drinkers....dont really agree with drinkers all that much. They're all so high maintnance. especially the ones who think pot is devilish.

Just tryin to back myself up here a bit.

AND, im not the only one. nobody here would trust some guy they dont know with a bunch of money, or drugs....its the same thing. i dont trust anybody. unless im given a reason to trust. same with friendship.

its a GREAT mindset. i never get fucked.

15. Dude, you REALLY need to try meditation. It'll alleviate your unnecessary anger. Everything you said in your post is pretty much common sense. Live, and let live.

16. I know what you're saying. People just suck sometimes.

17. in the bible it says "With great wisdom comes great sorrow, increase thy wisdom increase thy sorrow" but somtimes your own misdom must be ignored. Even though you know that statistically there may be more assholes out there doesn't mean you should assume the person you just met is.

18. dude I so agree

if someone wouldnt let me smoke the weed I payed for

I wold kick there ass

its just wrong how some smokers can be

+rep for you

19. Who put you in charge, man? Why do you think you can tell people whats right and whats wrong? A pot-smoker should know better than anyone that people shouldn't enforce what they think is 'right' on somebody. When i get high, sometimes, me and my friends will just sit in silence. It's very peaceful and I can instead ponder within my head. Your words are immature. You smoke weed to enjoy life, so what if I smoke weed to 'chill'? It helps me enjoy life. What you are ranting about makes no sense. I think you need to begin to smoke weed to 'chill' because you have just criticized most of the city because they want to relax and smoke weed.

20. i agree 100% with everything you just said.