What the fuck am I to think of this..?

Discussion in 'General' started by harley19, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I always thought my parents were the perfect couple, really. I just found out that my dad was going onto chatrooms behind my moms back. Thing about it, he was planning on meeting a girl at a hotel. Like WHAT THE FUCK. 24 years of marriage later and he NOW decides to be a fucking scumbag? Jesus christ.

His excuse was "I was going to end it. I even sent her a letter saying I couldn't" but that's horseshit. What the fuck honestly....

Sorry if this
    A) Is a rant
    B) Is making me sound like a whiny bitch
    C) All of the above

2. Lol dude don't apologize this is a perfect reason to be WTFing. That's fucked man, I honestly don't really know what to tell you, how did your mom find out?

3. You know when you are fucking a girl and you try to think about different things to stop yourself from busting? Well after 24 years of marriage just looking at your partners face is enough to keep you from busting.

Shit's fucked up but nothing is really going to change his mind.

4. Wow your dad is an ass whole lol
    And you don't sound like a whiny bitch.
    I get a lot of married guys who come to my public chats, i guess marriage just get boring sometimes :/

5. If he's been married 24 years and the worst thing he has done is flirt with someone on the internet he seems like a master of ignoring temptation.

He was thinking about doing something bad and then decided against doing it, doesn't seem all that bad to me

6. To everyone calling his dad an asshole, how long have you been married? You think you can have sex 24/7 just because you're married? All he did was talk in chat rooms, how is that a big deal?

7. How the OP words it, he says he was planning on meeting up with her but was going to cancel it. This leads me to believe he is calling shenanigans on his father, ie his father had no intentions of canceling the meet up until he got caught.

8. Its a big deal because loyalty is something most people take seriously. How would you feel to be committed to someone and have them planning to meet up with some other person? It's not okay. I'm not going to say hes an asshole because none of us know him but it wasn't an okay thing to do either way.

9. Not your fault. Keep your head up, life goes on

10. #10 whiskey, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010

To some people this is just as bad as cheating, they call it emotional cheating and even without action, it can tear a marriage or relationship apart.

11. Jesus Christ honey, need attention much?:rolleyes:

12. think deeply about what your mom is not doing sexually, because that's gotta have a lot to do with this.

that's a pleasant thing to do, right? :devious:

13. This is just more proof that men and women weren't intended to get married.

14. Attention no, Money yes. I like sex and money so it's a win win. :smoke:

15. confront him

16. Almost no one in this thread is married.

OP, walk a mile in your dads shoes.

17. i gotta agree with this guy..

i been married twice to sucky ass women.....

just because they have been married for 24 years dont mean that the love has been there the whole time,,,,,,

and maybe thier is certain sexual things your dad desires and your MOM JUST CANT ''DELIVER''...

some men like a ''LADY'' in thier '' HOUSE'' and a '' WHORE IN THIER BED''....

maybe the house is fine in his eyes,,,,,but the other,??????????:confused:

[​IMG]

18. i love how all these people are making a bad marriage an excuse. just because your marriage sucks dosen't give you the right to prowl chat rooms and plan on meeting up with other women. imo it's a very selfish move. your dad's actions effect your whole family and could tare your family apart. i mean no one put a gun to his head and said marry this woman. he made the choice to make a life long commitment. if their sex life was an issue than THEY should have delt with it way before this happened.

19. ...And everything you said goes out the window because we're talking about real life here. How can you fix a sex life that is over? How do you force something that isn't there anymore? Besides, there are way worse things than cheating with someone online.

20. As hard as it is to do, you need to remove yourself from the situation. I won't go so far as to say it's none of your business, but your parent's relationship exists separately from your relationship with them. No matter how close you are to them, you'll never fully know what has gone on for them to get to this point. You can't take sides without knowing the whole story... all 24 years of it. The best thing you can do is step back, stay out of it, and let them work it out in their own way.