"What the fuck am I doing with my life?" thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Yeah what the fuck am I doing with my life? I thought by now I'd be on top of the world.

I still don't know what I'm going to do. It changes hour to hour. I need direction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I have a wanking problem. Every day I feel weakened as the testosterone leaves my body....

Sent from my ALBA 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I cum at least 8 times a day. I know that game all too well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Its a feud. A feud between carnal desires and the desire to prosper and persevere......

Sent from my ALBA 4 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I know the struggle but I'm down to once or twice a week. I am the master of my domain.

6. I thought the same thing until i got it i then wanted the complete opposite, as human beings just in general we always want what we dont/cant have man

• Like Like x 3
  7. Why on earth would you want a thousand 10’ - 20’ Cannabis plants?

Ever sit and trim oh - a dozen very large outdoor plants?

I’d be sitting there for a year trimming a thousand plants.

J

8. You're talking to the guy who wants to trim buds as a part time job. :lmafoe:

I've helped my friends trim for days. It was work but worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It’s fun for the first year or two or 5
    After 10 it is awful drudgery lol
    Especially when you Work yer ass off all week and then have to trim every damn weekend

At 20 years yer doing whatever it takes including paying people to do it for you

Killer for me is I work so many hours during the week and then end up dreading knowing the fact that I have to trim both of my days off and know that I still might not finish

J

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I'll do any work for money for anyone sometimes illegal if I think its moral. No violence though.

I do a lot work to keep people from bitching at me in my family and, to keep myself high 24/7.