"What the fuck am I doing with my life?" thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Jul 15, 2018.

1. #1 Deleted member 985876, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2018
    Ever had moments that just make you question shit? Like for me the realization that I'm in my early 20's and, still live with my parent's. I'm not looking for advice this time I just wanna ask y'all one question.

What are things that make you say "what the fuck am I doing with my life?"

• Like Like x 2
  2. I ask myself all the time LOL

Really none of us know what the fuck we are doing. Some are better at pretending :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I agree, do we ever figure shit out? I am in my late 28's with a house, but pretty much live paycheck to paycheck. No wife or kids and honestly not sure I ever want to have children, but my father reminds me from time to time I am the only one left to carry on the family name. Thanks pops.

There is always something to worry about in life. It does get better just keep plugging along. Society makes us have "norms"... Get a career, a house, start a family but is that REALLY what you want?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm 3x your age and still asking that question and the answer that comes back is, Not much.

You got lots of time left so do something. No jobs in your area? Move somewhere you can find work. Go back to school and learn a trade. Sure it will take 4 or 5 years before you have your ticket but you'll be earning as you go and what's your life going to be like 5 years from now if you don't so something?

I went back to school in my early 30s for 3 years to earn a diploma in environmental chemistry but the jobs I could find didn't pay squat so ended up driving big rigs in northern Alberta where I'm now unemployed due to health problems and stuck in Bumf**k, AB. Should have bought a house near a city where I could find something to do but instead bought this acreage 16 years ago and hate yard work so that was a stupid thing to do. Wife likes it here just fine tho and I can grow my pot unmolested but miss the fishing I could do back in BC. Pike suck after a lifetime of fishing all the salmon and trout I wanted to in my area. Filled my freezer with fish every fall and now can't afford to buy a decent fillet once in a while. :)

I should have done like my bro-in-law and took the millwright's course instead. He's living high on the hog now but he had my good sister to help him do well where I always seemed to pick the wrong woman.

Procrastination is the great time stealer and it's stole a lot of my life I'd like to have back but you only get one kick at the can so get it between the posts. Booze doesn't help. Ask someone who knows. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Just have a general plan and keep progressing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Uh no. What I want:
    A huge plot of land up the mountains. I love the high altitude and, the crisp air up in it.
    1,000 10 to 20 foot sun grown cannabis plants each harvest.
    Someone to love and, share this passion with but, also loves sex as much I do.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Shoot for the stars! When it happens let me just have an acre, I would be satisfied with 10 plants and hopefully your girl has a sister.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Still a work progress to find the girl but, I have 1 autoflowering plant now. And put 3 more seeds in the ground the other day. One popped. Just waiting on the other 2.

The land isn't a far stretch though with some savings it can be down by my 50s or earlier I'm sure. And my ganja-field might a little tough to manage but, hopefully I'll get friends and, family to help harvest and, trim lol. I can give them pounds of some when its fully cured as payment.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm asking myself that now. I'm im my 30's, I don't have a place of my own, no partner, I barely eat food, and I am always on this website.

Plus I flirt with women all the time. Oh look theres my handbasket again. Hello Lucifer!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Just fake a British accent and that will then be the norm. ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. man im not alone...

I got a month left on a 2yr heating and refrigeration course and once im done im out to get a job. but hell im scared lost, I gotta get a car and pay my own way and the job I get might only be for the peak season so come December i'll be hurting.

• Like Like x 3
  12. is this the guy to see when my Ac in the grow room expires..???

much cash to be made wit the weed

good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. So the only real question is how do I get my mountain top..?

the rest is easy

goodluck

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. With global warming cooking the planet you picked a good trade to get into and should do well. A good woman to manage the books and you'll have a great life!

Until the planet boils over at least. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. :hookah::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn it, everytime I read the title it makes me wonder!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Everyone struggles with thinking they are going nowhere. It's normal. In my opinion as long as you are getting out of bed and starting the day every single day then you will go somewhere. The key to progress is being ready for it. Have goals and work towards them no matter how small or big. As long as you are progressing each day then you are going somewhere in life already. Instead of stressing be grateful for what you do have. Life goes on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Like we all couldn't have done a better job eh. Just don't let regrets drag you down. Water under the bridge and all that good stuff.

Like yesterday after a fox/coyote took my wife's favourite laying hen I went out with the .22 looking for it. Had a deer run out of my woods but didn't see any chicken stealers. A crow was making a racket then flew up into the top of a tree not 30 yds in front of me. Blew it away and now still have regret about it. I used to hunt them and magpies for fun but have got more squeamish about needless killings in my dotage.

Oh well. Not like crows are are protected species and we got lots. :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. I'd be surprised if a a fox/coyote new the difference of a hen and a crow!

20. "what the fuck am I doing with my life?"

the only thing i do is live it

the bad that makes you think what youre doing with your life is normal

maybe its yourself telling you that you do need a change

you can no longer do what you have kept doing

maybe that is why thoughts like these arise in our thoughts

I dont know though

just live life, explore it

once youre dead you only know it is better to be alive

• Like Like x 2