What the fuck again

Discussion in 'General' started by goodvibess, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Ok guys I'm freaking the fuck out. So, i had classes today and after i left campus i drove to subway and got (as you can guess) a buffalo chicken sub. Im thinking to myself this is gonna be a chill night.

So i get home, set the sub down, about to toke up,finish that, go to get my sub. MY FUCKING DOG was eating the damn sub. But if you read my last story, it wasn't the dog, cause my dog can't jumps on tables.

But ok i accept my sub is yet once again, gone. I go out to my car to get my iPod that i forgot fell out of my pocket in my car. I can't find my iPod. thats the main reason why I'm freaking out. Music is everything to me, and now my iPod is gone? :(

so i figured id come on here to help calm down. I'm stoned too now so that kinda helped.

2. Damn that sucks, yesterday I made a digiorno pizza grabbed two slices and put it on my coffee table. My old ass dog started barking which means he needs to go outside for a bathroom break and in the 5 seconds it took to open the door my rottweiler scoops up both pieces and ate them. I was pissed but remembered I had a full pizza left and got over it.

3. hahaha i wish i had more

4. Im just pissed about my iPod. like do you guys have any advice for getting my iPod back? its the 4th gen touch

5. Look on the bright side, you have hot water. Growing up poor I would often go 6 months at a time without a hot shower because my parents couldnt afford to pay the bills.

Do you know how hard it is to masturbate during a cold shower?

6. You are cursed when it comes to Subway, clearly. Next time take the sub with you when you go to smoke.

One time I made these really sexy burgers for me and the boys. Seasoned to perfection and I couldn't have been more excited. I went outside to turn on the grill and when I came back in, no more than a couple minutes later, my dog was ON THE COUNTER eating my (raw) burgers.

7. Just may have to.

hahaha that sucks man. i feel for ya

8. Shitty deal man. Saw your last thread, maybe its time to stop eating subway lol. Best of luck on the ipod

9. Well now I'm just confused...

10. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Look on the bright side, you have hot water. Growing up poor I would often go 6 months at a time without a hot shower because my parents couldnt afford to pay the bills.

Do you know how hard it is to masturbate during a cold shower?[/quote]

Great post.

11. I dont call it an Ipod when its lost... I call it my Igod because life revolves around it lol.

12. Dude.
    I told you it's the fucking gnomes!

13. no gnomes here though! lol

14. bad karma dude, just think about what u did.. i killed a cockroach that was giving birth the other day and in result i spent 15 min looking for my last cig that i saved all day. i was like "i know i killed that motherfucker but i didnt want to i just want my cig!" i went back in my room because i gave up and it was sitting on top of some bullshit. idk dude maybe i was just fucked up.

15. I'd imagine killing a cockroach would give you good karma, man. You musta done something else to attract the poor luck.

16. Im going to subway to get another. Then I'm going home and smoking some pineapple kush i just picked up. Thats the plan

17. idk its just respect to somthing living. im sure if giants smashed us with shoes we would feel pretty shitty too.

18. Ok, on the subject of dogs eating Ur food.....plus to cheer you up.

I fancy myself a pretty good cook, more like fucking great (as a home cook). So one weekend I decide that I'm going to slow cook my own brisket, like the dudes on TV.

I roll out my well used barrel style charcoal BBQ, (not a smoker) and set up my 4post easy-up sunshade because the night is threatening rain. I go to the local butcher and I speak to him about my task and get a rough cut brisket (meaning large fat cap still intact) 15 lbs..

I flash it all up at 7pm Friday night and I quickly realize that my shitty BBQ isn't air tight enough to modulate the internal temp as low as I need it, so I have to plan to add charcoal a few pieces at a time to keep the temperature as low as possible, all fucking night long...

So I set up my chair, under the easy-up away from the pending rain, wrap myself in a blanket and sit with my flashlight in hand as I intermittently flash it to look at the temperature gauge. As the night unfolds I realize that a small handful of fresh charcoal lasts 30 minutes, so there I sit.........(I wasn't smoking herb at the time....) I should also add that my wife sleeps, in her warm bed, as I sit with a face full of smoke.

As the sun comes up, everything is doing well (no rain....!) but I'm sinking faster than Karl Rove on election night. I decide to finish the brisket off by wrapping it in foil and putting it in the oven at 125; climbing into the fart sack just as the old lady gets up. Before I nod off she says she's making some BBQ sauce from scratch and picking up some slider buns...

I wake up to the house full of the awesome smell of a ton of effort and 15lbs ready to hit the table....I pull the brisket out of the oven, slice it up and serve it up for 4 people (tons of left overs planned) it was a smashing success, everyone felt blessed by my skill and perseverance.
    Afterwards I cut the remaining brisket in half, wrapped it to go for my brother-in-law, and we all walk outside to see them off.

4 minutes later I walk back in the house to find that my lab Jethro has pulled my 1/2 of the brisket onto the kitchen floor and him and my 2 mini dachshund's are on that brisket like Lohan in a cokepile......I was mortified, fucking jethro.

The worst part was that after sitting in the smoke for 10 hours, I was so far away from wanting to "eat" smoke, that I only ate 2 brisket sliders and watched everyone else lap it up.

That's my dog ate my food story, I hope it makes you feel better.
    (my smoking days are over....) food that is....;)

19. One time when i was a kid i got this AMAZING fresh chocolate covered bar from Paul's who have epic donuts. I waited all fucking morning thinking about it and when we got home my dog had gotten up and eaten just mine :( that's the first time i ever got mad at my dog :laughing: