what the fu** ever happened to occupy wall street?

Discussion in 'General' started by fourtwozer0, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 fourtwozer0, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    I remember when it was HUGE in some news. People are/were fighting back against corruption world wide... But the US never failed to bury all the publicity as deep as they could. From taking world wide magazine covers that go into depth over the world wide riots and making it the COMPLETE opposite.. To literally blacking it out from all TV.

Obviously they knew they were outnumbered and pulled the pussy card by blocking the truth from people who wanted to see it. Now the news channels are back to "Kid torchered by parents" , "5 cops shot dead in a robbery" , "Why anxiety is good for you" , "Joseph Kony killing innocent children" , "Gas prices at all time high" ETC. ETC. ETC.

Just google how many people have been harassed and molested by police because of the simple thought of them "Possibly being protesters"

Just reading a book that got me thinking about this. It's not the first time gov't has been overthrown and our government knows exactly how to make sure it won't happen here.

If you don't agree with my views, so be it. But I'm simply just saying. No intention of offending anyone here.

God, I can't wait to move out of America.

2. You failed to make a point during your seething diatribe.

3. I usally would go on a rant about stuff like that man but I am too high to really write a full essay.

4. #4 fourtwozer0, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    it's a question not a diatribe...

Then I elaborated on why I'm asking?
    Why would I try to make a point to grasscity..

Edit: Ok.. it did come off as a diatribe. my apologies, not my intention. haven't smoke for a week due to probation in which i'm about to start. Guess it's not as easy to look passed bullshit after using a crutch for 5 years lol.

5. Are you kidding? OWS blacked out by the media? For 3 months I couldn't turn on the news without seeing a story on the occupy "movement." what news are you watching? Also, if you're so upset that the movement has dissipated then why not go occupy something?

6. Everybody knows news is bs and long ago i stopped trying to keep up to date. I'd pick up the city newspaper for happenings and events around but the quality of news is not a shock, its always been about whose dog got lost or in general negativity that we don't need. Things are always happening so I'm not surprised by a guy who got shot nor do i really care. Its a non-topic because we all know they hide the truth about everything. Its run by people that want to keep us distracted plain and simple.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdDLhPwpp4]UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube[/ame]

8. i'm ashamed that i live in the world where cops do things like this to peaceful protest ^

9. Ows was a joke

10. he has the power, and he fucking knows it yeah