What the f*ck??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Greeny, Apr 12, 2010.

1. So I went and picked up a couple of clones yesterday. The shop I was getting them from had shitty baby clones. They looked unhealthy and unhappy. Possibly even diseased. So then they show me these 17" clones of white rhino. I figured I would get them since they looked great. So I get home and notice tiny little buds already formed on the top kola. If I was to place them in 24 hour light, will they go back into vege mode? Do I run a chance of turning them hermie this way?

2. ....I've cut clones from flowering plants several times without any hermie traights. You shouldn't have any problem.

3. Thank you for your quick response! I hope I don't. So all I can expect is a little shock time. Then they will go back into vegging right?

4. hey man .. ..

Yes, too re-veg them with a touch of Pistols here and there, .. Simply place under 24 / 7 light until you see roots *( Enough to plant ) ..

*( Don't change the light till you see Roots )

Then Do your thing. Should be no trouble.

I also have done that, many a time .. .. :)

And, there will be a bit of shock, you can purchase Anti Shock from your Grow Store also, too cut back some of that shock. I can't recall off hand what its called, but its there dude. Water only that is until you transplant them into your growing medium.

5. Thanks man! +reps to you. I have already transplanted into my medium, They were a bit root balled. They were 17" tall clones that someone put into a 4"x4"x3" potter. You don't happen to know anything about the White Rhino strain do you? Such as yield and potency? I hope it is a heavy hitter!

6. In the old days we used a little bit of sodium silicate to reduce stress.