What The F*ck

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bubblegum_man20, Jul 4, 2003.

1. I have not been on here very long but thought shit was going smooth till my brother got popped last night they were looking for stolen good but found 18 of my 2 month old clones and my 250hps cocksucker and they what to know why people go off on them sonsofbitches as soon as i heard i ditched everything green see uall later

2. oh man that sucks dude

3. HIGH All, Big Time!!!! But better safe than sorry.

4. wait, lemme get this straight. your brother got busted and they were searching your house and they found your grow? if so, that sucks:(

5. how did they get a search warent that quick??? They dont just walk into you house like that usualy.

6. Let me put it this way my brother was in to 5 finger discount as a full time job and he has a snotty little girlfriend who mouth doesnt shut and the bacon wanted to know where he got everything and they might not be so hard on him would you trust anyone in that position she didnt ever seen my grow but she knew where he had been getting clones i have a family and can start over in the future if i can find another mother i know i sould have keep my brother in the dark about my stash but i had so many clones and 3 extra lights and i was to get half the bud so, no one will know next time if i can give any advise to anyone the biggest thing i would push on everyone in TELL ON ONE AND TRUST NOONE no ifs, ands, or buts about it cause in the end they will look out for #1 so you should do the same good luck and seeya later.

Grasscity Deals Near You