What the f*ck is this?!!!!!!![emoji35]

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SpliffShady25, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Removing dead clones from my tray and found this on some of my live ones I hope it's not spider mites my mothers don't have any webs that I c and they are in the same closet. Where did this come from
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't see anything but on that note, last night I was tieing brances in groups to get more light pen and a spider fell out. Now I dont know about anyone else, but I do not play with spiders. Needless to say I dumped a little. It was black too so there was some extra urine in my britches.

Spider mites can be tricky. If they're in one spot then they're gonna be in more areas. Webs can be easy to miss really. Spray them down with 1 drop of dawn dish liquid and a few drops of spearmint extract (real stuff not fake). Spray the underside of all of your leaves. The soap will create a surface the mites wont like and the mint will kill them. They should stay gone for a while, but checks will be needed for reapplication.

Also please fix ur pic

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dude that looks like a serious case of spider mites infestation. How u could it missed that? Google caliclean recipe for spider mites.

• Like Like x 1
  4. U cant see spider mites with the naked eye.

5. #5 Rezerg, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Of course you can. They look like tiny little specs. To me they look like very tiny cornmeal

Redirect Notice
    \

also, what I was talking about in the story was a normal spider. Possibly a black widow. :p

And holy shit, now that I see the pictures. How did you miss that lol. Thats pretty serious. Spray the hell out of them with a spray bottle with a couple drops of dawn in it and get the webs off and then order some pre mixed mite spray from amazon or something.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Checked my clones a couple of days ago nothing today this but I threw those clones out. I had a bunch squeezed together in the tray a lot died I have about 42 left in the tray should I take em all out and wipe down the tray will do the dawn dish dope thing but right now they are tiny sensitive clones in 1" rock wool cubes so maybe when they root I'll try. Any idea why clones stems and leaves would go soft sand start to blacken? Seems to have happened with a lot of my clones that didn't have webs.

7. I use glasses i normally can't see them with the naked eye. Lol. But maybe u have good eye sight. Cheers m8

• Like Like x 1
  8. What do you think about lady bugs for preventative measures like just having em in your growroom just incase?
    And I found out it was mild cuz the temps n humidity in my dome were way too high.

9. Yes you can. I don't see any damage to the leaf. Could be just a spider or dust web

• Like Like x 1

10. You can do this but be aware that in flower, they will die inside your buds and you will find them while breaking them up to smoke or vape. You must remove them completely from your grow room during flower or have another room set up for flowering only if you dont want that.

If you get the 1500 ladybugs thing, they will breed and die. You need to pick up the dead bodies pretty often. So if any of that seems like something you wont want to do, I suggest just using a spray bottle with a few drops of dawn and peppermint oil. You gotta spray the shit out of em but it works.

• Like Like x 1