What the f*** am I doing wrong??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The_Green_Goblin, Feb 12, 2015.

1. This is another reason why I haven't wasted space in my tent for that.

Outside temps in the room are around 80, so keeping them around 82 is a good effort I think...

I'm starting to get the feeling that I just haven't let the plants go long enough and had a few issues with cal mag. Still not sure what the fuck to do with cal mag. I hear people say to use 1ml per liter. Then some day you don't need it coz its in tap water...

I run a Mars setup in both tents, so if anyone has a sweet spot for soil cal mag amounts under Mars lights, would love to hear them. I'm using canna Terra pro

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1353063-mars-1200w-auto-grow-silver-haze-white-lsd.html

2. No I have titan control meter

3. Never said it keeps up with my tank or a burner

4. #64 killset, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    Doesn't even come close, we had the best results with brewers yeast in a 2'x4' tent in a very small sealed room. Using 2 jugs we were able to achieve slightly over 500 ppm but it was only for a very short period of time, only when the yeast was at its most active, after a few hours it dropped way down. Regular air is around 350 ppm, unless you can maintain a proper level of 1200+ w/ large enough lights to take advantage of the situation, its a complete waste. Yes when we held the meter an inch above the jug we would get a little bit higher, but unless you grow plants right in the jugs it dissipates too fast. We would test at different spots around the canopy and take an average. I bet I spent 6 months breathing that stinky ass crap, trying to prove my friend wrong. I would come up with a new idea or watch another stupid YouTube video and think I had it all figured out....then my buddy would come over w/ his meter and make me look stupid. So I would watch some more YouTube vids....change something up, he would come back over, spend the day and make me look dumb again...its funny now, but man was it so frustrating then...how could you tube be wrong....lol

5. Thats the main problem i see with many growers....they use a fan to blow air around in the tent but dont pull new 400 ppm we have atmospheric. This is why negative pressure is so important....always new c02.

Pumping c02 to 12 -1500 ppm is not gonna be the magic trick