what the?!!? boobs on dudes. new fashion?!?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that is messed hell no not me ever

2. That is just clever marketing, get you talking about it, who said that, where did you see it, who designed it, he knows how to market a product as well as himself, laughing all the way to the bank.

3. no way man!....leave the boobs for the girls.....i don\'t wanna suck on some man breasts....lol...Peace out....Sid

4. Oh please NO!! That is critter in the picture:D Someone, please direct him to this thread and let him know that his pics and tits are out of the closet now. :D

5. that\'s the dumbest thing I ever read...

6. haha, i feel sorry for that model..for the rest of his life hes gonna be that weirdo wit the tits.

7. jealous your tits don\'t look that sweet?? :D

9. that is the oddest thing I\'ve ever seen! How much did they pay that guy to wear those?

10. I\'m thinkin no on the man-tits. I\'ll stick to the cucumber in my pants, thank you very much.

11. i sat here for a good few minutes tryna think of what to say to that... but.. im speechless... it speaks for itself..

im not violent unless its justified.. and i may sound like a prick.. but i have to say if i saw THAT walking down the street i would definately have to nuke him in the head

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.