what the best place online for equipment.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by armyabe, Sep 11, 2010.

1. i have been working with my local grow stores trying to put together my next room. however they are quoting my 6,900 for 6 1000wat light setup and a few fans and controllers....... not gonna do it this time. my issue is where online. been to a few sites all beat the grow store by at least 2000 dollars. so figuring ill take that route.... can anyone refer me to a website that will ship a large order. and doesnt carry refurbished equipment. thanks again.

2. does anyone buy offline. some help would be really appriciated

3. htgsupply.com

4. 1000bulbs.com and htgsupply.com are two good ones. Cheap prices.

5. I'm really pleased with an eBay store that's got it's own website and an impressive catalog. Check out thehydrosource; I've found their prices to be the best accross the board. Shipping is ultra cheap and arived in under a week coast to coast. Pricing is much cheaper on the website. My only reservation would be that this company offers little customer support in the event your gear goes bad. In reality though, most of the eBay stores pass you off to the manufacturer. Company is definately worth a look. Good Luck

6. All the ballasts, reflectors, bulbs, fans, controllers, and timers, I got on ebay.

I did my homework on each and 9 times outta 10 ebay was cheaper than buying local or most online stores.

The only item that was cheaper to buy locally was the carbon filter due to it's weight, and freight costs.

I also buy my chemicals and soil locally.

7. Another plug for HTGSupply.