What the actual fuck

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by moochyfarm, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Been having theses deficiency my last couple of grows they do well in veg and into flower the always pop out with cal mag deficiency’s I have been feeding them cal mag supplement but doesn’t do much to them...is it the ph? I water at a ph of 6.5 for synthetic(black gold potting mix) NEEEEEEEEEEEED HELP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I have...no clue...but this looks pretty bad.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah Ik could it be ph

4. I cant tell you its PH because no one is testing the soil/compost PH levels .
    For the nutrients and minerals you can buy a Soil nutrient test kit for about 40.00 bucks .

You can buy a Nutrient Photometer for a grand too .

5. 59497320615__529726BB-8803-47B6-B71E-C96D9FDEEB6F.JPG

5gal

6. I’m with @Sc00byD00bie , not a big enough pot. You’re running outta space for your roots. I would be looking at 10-15 gallons minimum for a plant that size in organic soil.

• Like Like x 4
  7. It’s not organic it’s synthetic black gold feeding it bottled nutes

8. This IS the organic section tho.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Well theres your problem right there. First that "soil" is crapola... The only big companies product I like is the Promix - not saying its great - but for the money its ok as a base and never had any issues that I could blame on it. Bottled chemical nutes are just plain rubbish and kill soil life. You can grow a plant with them that will look good and have high thc, but you will NEVER touch the terp and cannabinoid levels of regenerative cannabis.

That being said to try to help the situation you are in - I would topdress lightly with some worm castings or compost and apply a basic AACT. Make sure to let the plants dry out properly between waterings. At this point from the looks of that plant it will never fully recover, but you can still get some good herb off it, it will just be a smaller harvest. After the AACT just give plain water, if it starts to show healthy new growth then give it more food - but give HALF of whatever they're telling you to give. The chemical pushers always try to get you to over fertilize so they can sell you more. I also think just plain humic acid in water can help remedy lockouts and stabilize the nutrient cycling. Good luck, get off the bottle and on the probiotic train.

• Like Like x 1