Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What temperature should weed oil be?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bob the bro, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Please help I made brownies yesterday and when I ate them hardly anthing happened. I m back again and this time I bought a digital therometer to messure the temperature of my oil on the stove in a pot. WHAT IS THE IDEAL TEMPERATER? And what is the temperature not to cross where I m losing thc?

2. THC vaporized at 300 degrees Fahrenheit, however you need to decarb your cannabis before adding to oil and heating. You can simmer it in oil on a low simmer for an hour and a half, or in the oven at 220 degrees for an hour and a half, covered in tin foil, which is my preferred method. I'd also recommend removing halfway through and mashing up the ground up bud further if using the oven method.