What temperature do I dab at?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dezso3, Feb 25, 2015.

1. How long do I wait before taking a dab after I heat up my Highly Educated DualTi nail? I usually heat it up until it's glowing bright red and it can't get any hotter, and then I usually wait 25 seconds before I take a hit, and then put the carb cap on to get every last bit of vapor so that none of it goes to waste. But is 25 seconds the most optimal time to wait after a red-hot nail, or should I be waiting a little bit longer, say 30 seconds, or even 35 or 40 seconds? Again, this is if the nail is bright red hot, and not dull red, or just a little bit red.

2. Which redness/temp. is optimal for dabbing? And how long do I wait after it heats up?

Attached Files:

3. I dab 15 seconds after the first pic and that without a carb cap

4. your mouth piece looks similar to my dick when its flaccid

Intentional design ?

Sorry  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

5. Wow that's way to hot! You should only be heating your nail till you barely see any red then let it cools down a few seconds and dab.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 101 BIG TEX 101, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015

My penis looks like that when it's hard, bro! WHY ME?! LOL! I kid! i kid!!(aka j/k) lol

Also, that thing looks SO red hot it might f'ing shatter if y0u hit a big a$$, bad a$$ dab off it. woah (not my dick, bro. my dick aint that hot! fuck,...LOL)

7. 17,536 Celsius

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

8. Wait longer. Wait around 40-45 seconds and go from there for adjustments. If it doesn't fully milk up until the cap goes on then you got a good mean

9. Geeze take it easy man. That's waaaaay to hot. Barley get it even red then wait a little. Like fumbles said get a carb cap for optimal low temps.

10. That nail must've really pissed you off to get torched like that. Every time? Yeeouch.

11. I don't really give a fuck about the taste or harshness i got iron lungs an i would do it about 2 seconds after the first one if i wait like 20 seconds after its a waste an it doesnt get me high at all when i do like 2 seconds after its red the rig gets as white as milk an it gets me fuckin zooted off one

12. Don't care about taste? Zooted? Iron lung? Are you 15?

13. He doesn't care about taste because he smokes shitty oil. The harshness doesn't bother him not because of iron lungs but because he hasn't smoked enough of his shitty oil yet to hurt him. And the reason he doesn't get high if he gives it tome to cool off is because he has no idea what a carb cap is

14. if you're not sure you can always touch it to see if it's hot enough

15. 420 degrees kelvin...come us common sense test of put your wrist above the nail to see how hot is....you are just blasting that shit away

16. #16 DabsOnTheMountain, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    Wow... I've never seen a nail glow like that...
    Wow.
    Anyway, that's way to hot. We call people like you a glowie.
    If you can hold it comfortably almost touching your hand your good. it's going to be around 30-40 seconds, from those pictures maybe even more... You can tell by the way your oil melts. It should melt fully of course, but only after carbing. It should just melt to a bubbling/boiling liquid across the nail at first, then disappear after carbing. It takes lots of trys, time every one at first. Get your times right then stay consistent. It'll become habit in a week and you'll be able to stop counting but still be getting tasty derbs.
    I love the new nail trial period. I take dab after dab, and since I go from counting so I'm saying "Its to cold" at first, then moving to it slowly getting hotter they all taste amazing. I never go from "it's to hot" to start off with. I hate hot dabs. And then since i'm taking dab on dab it's always a good night.

17. ever thought of sewing your mouth shut or maybe staples, thanks, that'd be GREAT.

18. That would be a good option for him.
    Spewing misinformation like its his job.

19. Get a cooking thermometer and place it on the nail when you heat it up so you can determine the tempeture.

20. what the fuck did i just read