Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What temp. is to high

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by silvertoker, Jan 19, 2010.

1. most of the time I use my butter for rice crispy treats. I heard before you lose some potency at a certain temp. thanks:D

2. well, from experience with firecrackers, 350 degrees for over 25 minutes starts to hit vaping conditions.

From what I hear, 392 is vaping temperature.

3. wow... i dont even raise my butter over 210 and let it simmer for 3-4 hours or over night when doing a large batch... baking is a different story i think...

I use an INFRARED temp gun to check my temp, although a thermostat should work to...

4. haha yea but thats hours tho, and thats simmering in a large amount of liquid. As far as baking it is different tho. Good addition bro.