Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What tells you you're stoned as hell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BasedgodVelli, Aug 13, 2012.

1. When everything is in slow motion. I usually start hearing music that doesn't exist when I'm extremely baked.

2. When I pass out for half a second after a hit and come back to an alternate reality. Or when I can't feel my face, body, or anything lol. I'm baked.

3. my eyes feel like the size of a keyhole

4. Whenever i can be entertained by just waving my arms around

5. Whenever I go to get a glass of water, I still haven't even gotten my cup and I don't know if 15 seconds or 15 minutes went by.

6. This reminds me.... I will often be "stoned as hell" and walk into the kitchen, grab a glass out of the cabinet and something to drink out of the fridge, pour my drink, put the bottle back in the fridge, and then walk out of the kitchen and back to wherever I was while my full glass sits on the counter.....

10 or so minutes later, when I remember I'm thirsty, I have to get back up and go grab my glass.

I imagine it would be pretty funny for anyone who watches me do this lol.

7. When I pretend to be ninja. .-.

8. When I can even speak or move

9. When you trip out in the mirror with your own reflection

10. It's usually when I can't speak very well

11. When i tell my self i need to go lay down and never make it.

12. I recently had an very trippy experience with my mirror. It was flecked with white circles of spit and toothpaste, due to me brushing me teeth in front of it (gross i know). While i was looking at the mirror all those flecks of spit turned into stars and the reflected wall behind me happened to be black, so it was like a totally 3D optical illusion, with me in the middle of space high as fuck.

I dont clean that mirror anymore :D.

13. when I close my eyes and feel as if I'm traveling...like things are moving past me. It's p sweet. : )

14. Whenever I go to the kitchen to get something, get there and can't remember what I wanted walk back to my room and remember wwhat I wanted

15. I know I'm high as hell when my dog tells me so

16. When the fact that I am just sitting down is fucking hilarious

17. Yeah I get the exact same thing I also feel numb as hell and I'm in my own little world

18. Taco Bell or whataburger time

19. When I feel relaxed, calm, happy... I smile and know yup I'm stoned as hell and loving every fucking second of it.