Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What teachers used to tell you about ''weed''

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ah some of my health teachers back in high-school were so dumb lmao
    one of them- '' smoking marijuana, straight schizophrenia ''
    '' kills alot of brain cells ''

what kind of stupid things did they tell you? :confused:

2. "Marijuana makes you lazy"

Yeah... Michael phelps is hella lazy. Totally. So is Steve Jobs and many, many others.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M]South Park - Mr Mackey - Drugs are bad MKAY - YouTube[/ame]

4. Crime rates are up in Amsterdam because marijuana's legal there.

Back when I didn't know anything about weed, but I still knew that was a load of bullshit. She tried to tell us you can still get pregnant from blowjobs. Dumb cow.

5. When in health class the teacher talked a bunch of shit about weed. At the end of my Senior year I was interned at the school and hung out with the teachers and several admitted the smoked including the health teacher lol

6. They said my balls/dick would shrink

7. You need to remember the following:

1. There are a LOT of dumb teachers. (they are easier for the school district to afford)
    2. Many/Most health teachers are TOLD what to teach.
    3. There are a LOT of dumb teachers.

btw... I teach lol

8. my health teacher lady was pretty legit. she straight up said, I'm not gonna lie to you and tell you weed is bad for you, you probably already know its not true, but I'm not gonna promote it either. she just gave us real facts about drugs and let us think for ourself. she was very helpful and pretty intelligent

9. I think it's worse what they tried to teach us in D.A.R.E.

Only good thing that class every really did for me was hook me up with a dope T-Shirt....

10. I still rock mine haha,

How DARE says it will be like if you don't want to do drugs

Friend: Yo man wanna hit this shit its dank bro,
    You: No i'm good
    Friend: Pussy

How it goes down in real life:
    Friend: Yo man wanna hit this shit its dank bro,
    You: Naw I'm good man
    Friend: Shit, More for me!

11. I turned my dare t-shirt into a halter top! :)

12. could kill you with one hit

13. steve jobs.... is well..... dead.
    im sorry to tell you:smoke:

14. there are people from getting cancer from weed.
    one joint is equal to 20 cigs therefore more dangerous.

15. my grade 8 teacher actually said it turns your brain into legit mush aha.... dumb bitch

16. my tech teacher said something hilarious to my friend. So here goes my friend had gotten a note to go home sick during that class or some shit, and the teacher says whats the problem, you smoke a bad batch? Biggest asshole of a teacher there was. Made it sound like weed was cooked up in a crack den.

17. Being in a catholic school i was once actually told i would go to hell lol

i said i was going anyways so it didn't really matter

18. prove it...... ;)

hahaha

19. [quote name='"SnowblindStoner"']"Marijuana makes you lazy"

Yeah... Michael phelps is hella lazy. Totally. So is Steve Jobs and many, many others.[/quote]

When Michael phelps gets the munches he eats at subway

20. #20 Bleezyy, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    in 10th grade health my gym/health teacher told our class about a story of how a local girl a year or so ago got into an accident because she dropped her ipod and was trying to pick it up and crashed at an intersection. leading up to the story, she told us about how people now a days think pot doesn't affect you physically or some shit . she then included that the girl was high on marijuana and methodone. my teacher then proceeded to say "see this lady had marijuana in her system it's very harmful impairs you, blah blah".

I raised my hand and said "im pretty sure it had something to do with the methodone, not the pot"

lols were created.

edit: I'm talking about when I was in 10th grade it was a year or so ago, not like last year.... age police