What tattoos have you got?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by TheFour, Jun 30, 2012.

1. It sure if there's a thread on this. To be honest I'm too high to look so if there is I'm sorry :-/.

Yeah, well shall I start? I have 'illegitimi non carborundum' on my chest, it means "don't let the bastards grind you down" and I've got an original sailor jerry design between my pubic area and my belly button (type "sailor jerry rise and shine into images for a look!) and I've booked two tats for next month (one's tomorrow) the first one is the joy division unknown pleasures album artwork like under my calf and two weeks after I'm getting my half sleeve, it's an old school 1950s style wrist to elbow half sleeve consisting of a rose, star, classic mum love heart a butterfly and the background is contour lines. Basically The sleeves family oriented and there's something for the whole fam :) got many more ideas that I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of in the near future.

Thought it'd be cool to connect to the 'inked' members of GC

Again, sorry if this exists.

2. Shit just found the official thread. Well that was a waste of time. Anyway that's all my ink.