What supplies I need to make a easy great bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by K1ngdude, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hello there I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on what items I need to make a pretty good but easy to make bong. Like what's a good list of items to buy? I live by a target and Home Depot. I want something not to complicated to make so please post what u suggest thanks

2. Get creative man. First thing's the hardest, the slide/downstem. Do you want a carb or slide?

I found a metal bowl from a pipe, metal and glass are safe for downstems. Dont use plastic.

3. Get a mouthpiece from a trumpet, and a water bottle.

As long as you never lose the trumpet piece you can always have a new bing with every bottled beverage.

4. honestly quickest and easiest is probuly a gravity bong, and besides that those things rip hella hard and get you hella baked all you need is a 2 liter bottle a regular bottle and a socket or bowl

5. I honestly haven't made a good bong before and not really experienced on making one, like we're and what parts should I buy/use

6. Best way to make a downstem: first get a papermate or bic pen cap and buy a socketwrench bit at sears or a dollar store set and find a bit that will fit in the cap. Then take a flathead and tap out other end. After take a pen that the cap will fit in and instant slide. Then find a bottle poke a small hole. Heat it up and press the slidr through and if done right should be airtight and wala