What super powers do you get when your high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ElMurciélago, May 14, 2015.

1. #81 dankness420, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
    lost my one and only love, fuck i wish i could just start over.

edit: wow woke up after a night of partying to this...i was fucked up...[​IMG]

2. I get good at knitting/sewing after smoking a bowl, so I do that whenever I start trying to sew while sober and then it becomes possible lol all things possible through pot

3. Superhearing forsure. Also i can be really sneaky and super quiet if i have to, to the point of carefully controlling my breathing and footsteps. I can be really accurate too, mostly when playing video games haha.

4. I can hear even the smallest of sounds, but when asked any question my answer is ..what?

5. When I used to first get ripped, something weird would happen, time would slow down when I played videogames. There was this awesome 3d fighting game for the Xbox, Tao Feng, that till this day is a very state of the art game, that was very cool. It was also far too difficult and this is one of the reasons it never took off.

So beating the game was just flat out impossible. Most of the time, it was impossible to even make the final boss. So once, after getting truly ripped, I came home, and everything was just slower, and I could time everything, and I just ran through opponent after opponent, and beat the game. in fact, I destroyed the final boss, when I had never even won a single round. It was incredible. That was when I first started getting high back in college, when you would get uber high.