What super powers do you get when your high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ElMurciélago, May 14, 2015.

1. I can make a mean beat when I'm baked

2. I gain the ability to catch almost anything thrown at me. Ex. Friend throws a lighter at me and i catch it one handed.

3. eating my own weight in Funyuns.. It's so bad my spouse has to lock the snack cabinet and hide the key. He usually hides it on his person which triggers my other super power.... being horny.

4. I get really balanced sometimes, depends on the setting lol

5. The ability to connect to the divine consciousness.

6. I can read people very well it's cool

7. Mostly superhearing (this is awesome because I'm a deaf chick with a cochlear implant, so bionic superhuman!)

8. I have another one... the ability to travel into the future when high. it sucks

9. once i thought i could read my bf's mind and hes like no
    then another time i thought i could taste colors [​IMG]

10. I get super high powers lol

11. I get really focused on what im doing in the moment.
    My senses skyrocket,My Metabolism is at my control,I can exercise right after I smoke or hop on the couch and game for a couple hours.
    More Inspired by my surroundings.Creativity is oozing out of my mind.
    Pick apart Music/Sounds....A song is like a well made sammich,I deconstruct the sammich to form a new tasty sammich..get it?,of course you do lol.
    Much Love to all u OG's and Babies (new members),Been awile,I was" MaN On tHe MoOn".

12. also common fkn sense.
    The greatest power of all.

13. i can fly

14. my penis will ocasionally shapeshift and shoot sticky liquid which I've used before in a variety of different ways to aid in my own endevors. Maybe not for good but it felt good.

15. I actually do know what you mean.

16. I can see thru people's Bullshit easier

17. i can make time go slow, its really cool

18. I get the power to be delusional and start thinking that getting high gives me super powers. It's awesome.

19. I've got electric light.And I've got second sight.I got amazing powers of observation.

Walking on the moon.

First time I drove my truck high it was like cruising through space.