What super powers do you get when your high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ElMurciélago, May 14, 2015.

1. The space-time continuum is chopped and screwed...

I get Spidey senses.
    😈

2. i become shackled to my couch and then i become parched as the desert.

3. I get mad beat production skills

4. I have the ability to place things in odd places like my cellphone in the fridge t.v. Remote in the freezer and the milk in the pantry oh and one time I put ice cream in the oven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. I get some super hearing ability too, everything is louder than it should be. Enhanced taste buds too, everything tastes amazing.

Plus the not so useful ability to produce copious amounts of saliva, therefore constantly spitting.

Sent from my glass case of emotion using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 LouDaMann420, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
    Night hearing, dogs understand where i point

7. I start to tell myself what I'm going to say moments before I say it not realizing I'm speaking the words I'm thinking of saying. you know what I mean?

8. You're* (the power of correcting ones grammar)

9. I can understand people's underlying intent better.  A little past the facade.

10. My brain can travel wherever it wants while I m high.

11. Pretty sure smoking makes me a cat gigolo.   Both of my cats flock to me when high and get their purr on.

12. For the first time ever...
    Yes, I actually know what you mean.

13. Superhuman hearing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I can talk to people in perfect Latin...I think it's latin

15. I can understand people who think they can speak perfect Latin....or at least I think I can

16. It helps keep me awake and energises me, I dont think I'd be smoking the stuff if it just made me tired and monged out like some people.

17. I can communicate with fish like aqua man when I am stoned. I just tap on the glass but the people at Petsmart tell me not to. At which point I will inform them that I am in fact Aquaman. However to my dismay they will ask me to leave for some reason I am unable to as of yet understand. Excuse the grammar

18. sometimes my foresight ability gets a lil enhanced as well as my mind-melding, if I smoke with you in the same room and we are vibin, most likely i'll hear your thoughts and go WHAT? and you havn't said shit but you were about to.

psychic powa baby!

19. Understand women

20. #40 PopsiclePixie, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    when i meditate, i levitate

i'm the whisperer of all things...dogs, horses, cats, ants...whatever

x-ray and night vision 

time travel

etc...etc

i'm a healer, when i'm not high, but when i'm high...everyone approaches me for answers and i'm left asking for chill.