What Super Power Would You Have If You Had A Choice?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Champawattiger, May 8, 2014.

1. #1 Champawattiger, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Imagine a world where mutants and super ninjas exist (xmen, naruto). If there were multiple people around who also had super human abilities, what would yours be? Also, everyone is hostile, so make sure it's one that you can use defensively and offensively. Also, it can't anything OP, so nothing like reality warping or matter bending, or any shit like that. But you can use your imagination with your abilities to make them powerful. Mine would be the ability to morph into a dragon with ice/water manipulating abilities. I can also control any form of water, whether it be vapor , liquid or ice. I would be able to morph into a cool looking dragon too. Kinda like the blue eyes white dragon off of yughio. I can use my water abilities to do all kinds of stuff, even telekinesis on other humans by manipulating the water in their bodies, or I can freeze the water in other peoples bodies. So which one of you is bad enough to challenge me, and explain why your powers would defeat mine in battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Man can people quit asking this question

I see it posted like twice a day. Whats everyones obession with wanting a super power. Super heros and super powers is dumb. Drop it

3. Sorry I'm new asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. so what if its asked daily damn people just feeling chatty shit. but to stay on topic id like to be able to control my molecular structure. which would basically make me like... ditto, sakon/ukon, or mystique. im boring tbh, i just think thats a really rad power. i also think being able to control weight, or manipulate the weight of other objects would b fun.

5. #5 El Duderino, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Flight.

to never worry about your transport needs. if its raining, get an expensive umbrella to withstand the wind and fly straight up out of the storm. like an elevator. then use your smart phone for gps!

6. Time manipulation.

You're all powerful if you can control time.

7. flying and to be able to control the weather :)

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

8. Being able to fuck the hottest bitch across the universe every single day

9. X ray vision

10. Telekinesis, you could fly, prank people, and just have an overall awesome life. Plus you could walk on water and freak religious folk out -_-:p

11. Control of the IMF and CFR.

12. Forcefields are the best superpower ever. You can do tons of things with them.

13. invisibility. I could walk around butt naked and sit on people and they would never notice

14. I would want to be able to control the elements.. like the exact same way its done in the last airbender. Honestly unless you're Galactus or One Above All, everyones super power can eventually cancel one another out in some way if you think about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app