what subject?

Discussion in 'General' started by KB_124, Feb 3, 2003.

1. I just noticed the differance of the color of the plastic on the front of my computer monitor compared to what it used to look like compared to the back of it. I guess it happened over time of smoking here with you guys at the city :D. It used to look a bright white now the front looks like a brownish-tan, did i just invent that color?

2. yeah you can call it "resin"....lol....Peace out...Sid

3. LMAO! I cleaned my screen and my monitor last night and I probably could have gotten high from what was on the paper towel.

"Resin" is definitely the color!!!

4. :( my computer's black, I can't tell if I have resin on it

5. My monitor is allso packing the resin yellow... I clean it off but its permnatly stained

6. i learn somthing every day....mines exactly the same.
    an it didnt take long at all to get this way, im still checking yep definate color change.
    hmmm...
    *blows smoke away from the computer*
    peace

7. HAHA! ok, thought about it..guess that was all..peace

8. scrape ur moniter n get high :p

9. scrape ur moniter n get high :p

noway! cant bring myself to do it. all this time i thought it was fly poo
    peace

10. imma gonna get me this chica, she is totally into stuff. she, I know is gonna be into the stuff! nippled gauged boobie rings taking care of the monitor whilst one, Sensi, will be properly placed as the residual caretaker...watching, learning, cleaning, yearning, leaning, earing, watching and paying special attention, this woman, this woman, has devices. little windowwashers, attached to those sublte rings. up, down, up down, up, down, up down, up, down, up down, up, down, up down, up, down, up down....WELL SHhhhhhhhhhhhh...its a big monitor! at this point...i totally am naked, and ironically forget what im talking about...SO, in conclusion....

11. um,sounds like i need to get me one of those.
    i think,lol
    peace

12. that confused me to a point that I just want to jump into a wall. I need to be high, then I can understand :p

13. LOL....I had to hit the bong after reading that, then try to read it again after a few hits...

14. whats that got to do with the price of eggs?

anyone ever hear that?
    what is that suppose to mean?

Grasscity Deals Near You